My husband is too weak to tak...

By fanyi__

In the ABO era, divided citizens all need to attend Imperial College. 1. Jian Lanyi is an Alpha. She was obse... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 73

43 0 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 73

    Intensive attacks headed towards Xia Lin.

    Xia Lin dodged left and right, Song Qiyi chased after him.

    It has to be said that Xia Lin still has some strength, even after being chased by Song Qiyi, he only attacked a little bit in a long time.

    The attack here did not attract other people, maybe others have not discovered that Jian Lanyi is also in this area.

    Seeing that Xia Lin was forced into a dead end, Jian Lanyi attacked Song Qiyi from the side and kicked him to the ruins in the distance.

    Song Qiyi's flight plan was deeply embedded in the wall.

    Song Qiyi's teammates haven't found out yet.

    Before she could take care of Xia Lin, she chased after Song Qiyi.

    Take advantage of his illness to kill him, the eternal truth.

    Song Qiyi opened the shooting cannon and destroyed the wall that trapped him, but was greeted with repeated blows from Jian Lanyi.

    Jian Lan wanted to make a quick decision, and her strikes became more and more ruthless, but Song Qiyi knew her moves very well. When she raised her leg and pressed down, Song Qiyi blocked it.

    Song Qiyi: "No, fight me head-on, you have no chance of winning."

    Jian Lanyi withdrew her light saber, "Then I'll go, brother give me a chance."

    "Okay." Song Qiyi said casually, as if he was really going to let him Jane Lan wanted to leave.

    But when Jian Lanyi turned around, he still made a move.

    Jian Lanyi was prepared for a long time, turned around to deal with it, and at the same time removed one of Song Qiyi's mecha arms, at this time Xia Lin also rushed over.

    The two worked together to eliminate Song Qiyi.

    Song Qiyi smiled, "I'll let you go."

    When the notification of elimination sounded, Qian Qinxue and the others rushed over, but Jian Lanyi and the others had already slipped away.

    The substitute team built a defense around the abandoned building.

    Jian Lanyi arranged the illusion that there were two people in the abandoned building, and after talking to Xia Lin, she left the abandoned building and hid in an abandoned building not far away with a better view.

    Only playing the function of close combat is too unfavorable to the situation of the substitute team, it is best to cooperate with long-range attacks. Therefore, Jian Lan intended to ambush in other abandoned buildings, and at the same time scouted the surrounding situation for easy response. And Xia Lin was in the two opposite abandoned buildings where the bombs were arranged.

    Such a strategy was obviously correct. After a while, she killed a member of the official team, only to find that the star beast suddenly spawned nearby.

    Seeing that the star beast was about to trigger the bombs around the abandoned building, and Xia Lin was still inside, she had no choice but to raise her light gun and shoot at the star beast in the distance, which also exposed her own position!

    The members' elimination notification sounded, and Qian Qinxue and the others also chased after them.

    Thinking of losing two team members one after another, Qian Qinxue's expression turned dark.

    Because of this accident, Jian Lanyi and Qian Qinxue had to fight head-on. She wanted to lead the three of them to the place where the bomb was placed, but Qian Qinxue and the others saw the arrangement.

    Now that it was seen, it was useless, confronting 3v2 head-on, Jian Lan wanted to turn the tide, but Xia Lin took the first step, leaving her alone and being besieged by 3 people. In the end, Jian Lanyi thought they were still defeated.

    Off the court, Song Qiyi narrowed his eyes with a smile, and said to Jian Lanyi who had just come out, "How about it, the brothers and sisters are still very good." Jian     Lanyi

    : "Yes."

A variety of training methods enhance the tacit understanding and ability among members. Under the witness of other members of the league team, Jian Lanyi grew rapidly, and in the final duel, Song Qiyi already had a 40% chance of winning when she singled out Song Qiyi.

    …

    When the Legion League officially started, Jian Lanyi heard that Z-66 had cooperated with Y-01 to destroy a small part of the minions of the World of Oblivion Organization. They followed the Perfume Assassination World and the Muyuan Star explosion to find the relevant personnel. a seizure.

    As for Rhine, it is said that they have recently stayed in the prison in peace and order, without any movement.

    The Legion League is an annual grand competition. It is usually held the day after the Imperial Star Celebration. The purpose of holding it is to determine the allocation of legion resources in the future, and to show the strength of the empire. Therefore, the whole process of the game will be broadcast live.

    As a league team, they need to attend on the day of the Imperial Interstellar Celebration.

    Jian Lanyi finally changed into a white-gold dress, which was crisp and stylish. The dress was embroidered with the pattern of sunflowers, the star flower of Zhaohui, and supplemented by a light-gold belt. At this time, she looked completely different from her usual training appearance, and her momentum was stronger.

    Since it was an important ceremony, she sat upright with Zhaohui's league team. She wore a high ponytail and showed her round head.

    Even when other people saw her, they said: "Not bad! You are energetic." The

    spirited little A Jian Lanyi resisted sleepiness and listened to the long speeches of the people on the stage.

    Then she felt her elbow being touched, and she found that Ming Kaixin handed over a candy, thinking that she had been prepared for this kind of occasion.

    Jian Lanyi took it and ate it. Suddenly, a gust of fresh air rushed straight to her head. She woke up instantly.

    Feeling full of energy, she looked towards the high platform.

    Sitting at the top is Emperor Euryska the Great. On the surface, he is in charge of all affairs of the empire, but in fact, under the infiltration of the Valentin family, his power is just an empty shell.

    The next highest seats are Marshal Van Lundin and Marshal Mu.

    Marshal Van Lundin looks thoughtful and aggressive, with a strong momentum; Marshal Mu looks more refined and easy-going, with a restrained momentum.

    Originally, this time it had nothing to do with her. After watching the performance of the flying mecha, the interstellar ceremony came to an end. At this time, Van Lundin suddenly added a project.

    Marshal Van Lundin: "Today's performance is very similar to Marshal Mu's style, very gentle." This year's interstellar ceremony was arranged by Marshal Mu.

    Marshal Van Lundin continued: "I still want to watch some more exciting scenes. Otherwise, how about a random selection from the Fourth Army and a competition? It can be regarded as a warm-up for tomorrow's legion league. Great Emperor, what do you think?"

    You Emperor Lisiga: "Since Marshal Valentin wants to watch it, yes."

    After the randomly selected program was started, Jian Lanyi's name was displayed on the screen.

    The other three turned out to be Shan Ziyan (Ri Yan), Pu Li (Sen Xi) and Long Li (Ye Ying).

    Jian Lanyi: ...

    This feeling of being asked to perform in public is quite novel.

    But she won't refuse if there is a fight, and she can't refuse on this occasion.

    She stood up.

    Ming happily tugged on her sleeve, "Be careful."

    Jian Lanyi smiled reassuringly, and walked straight onto the stage.

    "I mean, be careful with your dress, is it the first day you wear it?"

    Jian Lanyi: "...Okay."

    Yue Xing was also sitting in Yeying's league team, and the captain of Y-01 felt that Omega could walk This position is more tenacious than many Alphas, and he deliberately applied to his superiors to let Yuexing join as a substitute member.

    Marshal Mu was the final approver, and he stamped the approval stamp without thinking for long.

    The strongest person in this match should be Shan Ziyan, who is also Jian Lanyi's main opponent.

    When Jian Lanyi walked onto the stage, Marshal Fan Lundin laughed, "Isn't this the hero who contributed to the recent S mission? Marshal Mu, you are hopeful."

    These words undoubtedly set Jian Lanyi on fire.

    Zhaohui's soldiers were sitting under the stage. Fan Lundin's words seemed to be exaggerating, but actually demoted Zhaohui and others to the dirt.

    Fortunately, Marshal Mu responded: "Marshal Fan Lundin was joking. We can't stand alone. We value the strength of the team more, and of course we also pay attention to the quality and character of each soldier." Ironically, there was a traitor in Riyan.

    Emperor Uliska: "The two marshals, the four are in place, let's start." The

    game started, and Jian Lanyi was ready. Influenced by Ming Kaixin, she cares inadvertently about her dress. After noticing this, she couldn't help laughing.

    She was the first to attack Shan Ziyan, and more than ten moves had passed in an instant.

    Shan Ziyan's aura is restrained, but when he fights, he is the aggressive type.

    He is ruthless, but Jian Lanyi is even more ruthless than him.

    She raised her foot and kicked Shan Ziyan, but he dodged it, but the ground where her toes landed opened a small gap like a spider's silk.

    She got more and more excited.

    At a certain moment, Puli also attacked her.

    Jian Lanyi punched Puli's side, but found that the punch felt a little soft.

    Not quite right.

    Out of instinct, she withdrew her strength, dodged Puli, and fought with Shan Ziyan.

    In the previous pre-match training, although they would also train each other, the main purpose was to improve their tacit understanding and fighting skills, and every game was always on point. It's been a long time since I played so happily!

    Shan Ziyan didn't give in at all. Taking advantage of Jian Lanyi's turning around, he clawed at her gland with his left hand, but she blocked her.

    At this moment, Puli's attack also entangled her and moved towards her lower back, but Jian Lanyi also dodged it.

    Jian Lanyi didn't have time to think about it during the battle.

    But Yuexing could see clearly from the audience.

    Puli's attack is weird. His attack seemed aimless, as if he didn't want to defeat Jian Lanyi, but explored her with playfulness and curiosity.

    His brows furrowed when he saw Yue Xing.

    Then Long Li was kicked out of the battle circle.

    Jian Lanyi speeded up, first kicked Puli out of the battle circle, and then continued to fight with Shan Ziyan.

    For some reason, after kicking Puli out, Shan Ziyan lost his mind for a moment, and was caught by Jian Lanyi, who broke his arm, and then Shan Ziyan's moves became more ruthless.

    In this regard, Jian Lanyi completely let go of herself and started to fight with him.

    The two fought for a long time, obviously unable to tell the result.

    Marshal Van Lundin paused displeasedly: "Okay, the performance is enough." He thought that Shan Ziyan could teach that ignorant female Alpha a lesson, but he couldn't tell the winner.

    He expected Puli to win in the end, but that didn't happen either.

    The battle on stage ceased.

    Marshal Fan Lundin: "Great Emperor, Marshal Mu, I would like to introduce someone to you, that is Puli."

    "It turns out that he is an Omega and has been hiding it from the army, but we didn't expect him to be so good and complete the S Super mission."

    Emperor Uliska: "Oh? Wasn't he kicked out just now?"

    Valentin: "Occasionally made mistakes at a young age, but the flaws are not hidden."

    Emperor Uliska: "Omega is precious in the empire. Since the general As an Omega, Li has made military achievements, so I naturally want to reward him."

    Marshal Van Lundin smiled and said: "I remember, Marshal Mu also has an Omega. I think Omega's talent in this area is also very good."

    Marshal Mu: "Yes, He's a recruit, but he's talented."

    Marshal Van Lundin curled his lips, and without saying anything, he turned to Euryska and said, "Thank you, my lord."

    Puli in the audience also saluted to show his respect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 312 58
Before the split, Chu Naiyun was a high-quality student in everyone's eyes, and a college bully with the most potential to split into alpha. After th...
1.2K 54 22
Ning Jiao is an Alpha who grew up in a honeypot. When she was sixteen, her A-dad waved his hand towards the entire galaxy and said, "See this? All of...
5.7K 296 150
After being controlled all his life by his father, Yongrae decides that after graduating high school he will be the CEO of his own life. However, thi...
10.8M 251K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...