Night Changes - H.S > no new...

By blubblubjay

Does it ever drive you crazy... Just how fast the Night Changes? /// MAJOR EDITING! SORRY FOR ANY MISUNDERSTA... More

chapter 1 - school
chapter 2 - him
chapter 3 - her
chapter 4 - its okay
chapter 5 - one direction
chapter 6 - the concert
chapter 7 - it
chapter 9 - bucket list
chapter 10 - friendzoned
chapter 11 - alone
chapter 12 - london art gallery
chapter 13 - hairy balls
chapter 14 - maybe.
chapter 15 - everything can happen.
chapter 16 - saved.
chapter 17 - christmas shopping.
chapter 18 - christmas p1
chapter 19 - christmas p2.
chapter 20 - family.
chapter 21 - chat.
chapter 22 - louis.
chapter 23 - london.
Chapter 24 - Weird Styles Family.
Chapter 25 - Winter Prom.
Chapter 26 - No Fifty Shades.
Chapter 27 - My Beautiful Red Rose.
Chapter 28 - The Date Part 1.
Chapter 29 - The Date Part 2.l
Chapter 30 - The Treehouse.
Chapter 31 - My Tarzan.
Chapter 32 - Stars.
Chapter 33 - Rushing Things.
Chapter 34 - You're Kidding Me Right?
Chapter 35 - #WeLoveEm.
Chapter 36 - Son.
Chapter 37 - Groups Chat.
Chapter 38 - New Boots.
Chapter 39 - Surprise!
Chapter 40 - Uptown Funk.
Chapter 41 - The Story of My Life.
Chapter 42 - Brits Awards.
Chapter 43 - Princess.
Chapter 44 - You Suck.
Chapter 45 - Adult.
Chapter 46 - Once in a Lifetime.
Chapter 47 - Fashion Show.
Chapter 48 - Goodbye
Chapter 49 - Girls Time.
Chapter 50 - The End.
Chapter 51 - I am so sorry.
Chapter 52 - Where is Harry?!
Chapter 53 - This is It.
Chapter 54 - Who am I?
Chapter 55 - Amsterdam.
Chapter 56 - Just A Dream.
Chapter 57 - Night Changes.
Chapter 58 - City of Love.
Chapter 59 - Beautiful.
Chapter 60 - It's Cute.
Chapter 61 - Summer
Chapter 62 - Wonderwall.
Chapter 63 - UCLA.
Chapter 64 - Lies.
Chapter 65 - Goodbye Harry.
Thank you!

chapter 8 - cole

3.4K 54 48
By blubblubjay

Words: 1669
Status: Edited

---

Emily's point of view

"Emily! Get out of your bed!" I hear my father and I groan loudly, he's home. I am so tired. I only slept 2 hours this night, blame the freaking clown. I throw the white covers from my body and get out. I open the curtains and almost cry at the sight, it's raining.

I sigh and open my closet. I need something warm and comfy, because I hate this weather and my mood is not the best today. I really don't care about my outfit. I'm too tired to care.

I wash my face, brush my hair and teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I grab my phone and black pack bag and exit my room.

"What time will you and Lauren be back tonight?" I ask when I see my father leaning against the counter with a newspaper in his hands. He looks up and frowns.

"I thought Lauren already told you?"

I look at him with confusion.

"Told me what?"

"We won't be home until Saturday, we are going to Moscow." He says and I sigh, nodding my head. He smiles apologetically and leaves the kitchen.

Of course Lauren wouldn't tell me, I thought to myself and grab an apple. I'm not really hungry anyway. Shit, the groceries. I open the fridge and yes, it's still empty. I sigh and grab my phone to text Harry.

Me:
Hey H, I know we were suppose to do something today, whatever you have in mind. But I need to go grocery shopping... X

I don't know when he's going to reply. I don't even know if he's going to reply. But I throw my phone in my bag and look out the window, seeing Lisa's car. I grab my keys, yelling bye to my dad and run outside. I hate this weather so much. I took like 5 steps and I'm already soaking wet.

"You okay?" Lisa asked laughing and I groaned.

"No."

"You look wrecked." She giggled and I roll my eyes, "Yeah duh. Stupid clown. I slept two hours, the most."

Lisa laughs and drives us to school. My mood is going to kill me today.

---

"Oh come on! The movie wasn't that bad!" Jake laughs and we sit down on our seats in chemistry class.

"Apparently my mind has other things in her mind!" I remind him and he still chuckles. They ignored my mood the whole day, gladly. I almost hit Cole when he asked about me and Jake again and my biology teacher almost send me out. Perfect way to start the week.

"Pretty good weather isn't it?" Our teacher walks in and I immediately got a headache. Stop talking about the weather please, you're not the weatherman. He does this every time. He talks more about himself, the weather, or other classes than chemistry. And he also gets angry so soon.

"What homework did we have?" I whisper to Jake, who sits next to me, and he shrugs.

"Miss. Talbott! What did you say?" Mr. Weatherman -that's my nickname for him now- asks harshly and I sigh.

"I asked what...- -... Silence! Do you want detention?!" He snaps and I frown, what the hell?

"But you asked...?" I try but someone knocked on the door. Mr. Weatherman gave me one evil look before telling the person to come in. And the person was Mrs. Campbell.

"Mr. Riley! Can I borrow Emily?" She asks nicely and I raise my eyebrows, why would she want to speak to me?

"Well uh...- -... Thank you." Mrs. Campbell cuts him off with a smile and I fight back my laughter. This is why she's my favourite teacher. I stand up and walk behind Mrs. Campbell.

"What's wrong Mrs. Campbell?" I ask her and she smiles.

"Nothing's wrong Emily. I just wanted to give you this." She said and hands me two tickets. I read them and widen my eyes, London's Art Gallery?

"But m'am, I can't take these! The gallery is only open exclusive this weekend'!" I tell her, trying to hand them back but she laughs and shakes her head.

"Nonsense. I want you to have these. Go with a friend. And there will be a surprise waiting for you there." She tells me and I look at her in confusion.

"What surprise?"

"I can't tell you." She tells me as a matter of fact and I nod, looking at the tickets.

"Well, who will you take with you?" She asked and I smiled, immediately knowing who. Jake, Lisa and Demi don't like art.

"I'm going with Harry."

"Is he your boyfriend?" She smiles widely and I sigh.

"I wish." I blurt out and I look at her with red cheeks and wide eyes.

"It will come Emily. You are a lovely girl." She tells me and I smile.

"Thank you Mrs. Campbell."

"No problem." She smiles and tells me to go back to my class. I nod and walk back to my place. I put the tickets in my bag and quickly look at my phone, seeing I had a text from Harry.

Harry:
No problem love, we'll go shopping before we do what I had planned. ;) .x

He called me love, he send a winkyface, a freaking winkyface! Harry Styles send me, Emily Talbott, a winkyface! Oh my god I think I'm going to die. This day is going to be good after all.

---

I say goodbye to Demi, Lisa and Jake and walk out the school. I make my way to the bus when someone threw a basket ball against my nose, making me fall back on the floor

"Headshot!" Cole chuckles and I wanted to stand up but my body had other ideas. I manage to sit up and I touch my nose, which was bleeding.

"What the hell man?" I hear a low familiar voice and a strong arm around my waist, picking me up.

"She had it coming, she hit me first today." Cole says with arrogance and Harry's jaw clenched.

"What are you? Five? Don't touch her again, do you understand?"

"Who do you think you are? Some hippie from a stupid boyband." He laughs and Harry chuckled too.

"Well, this 'hippie' will be your worst nightmare if you pull a stunt like this again. So how about you just get in your cute little Porsche and drive away before I do something I might regret, hmm?"

What the... Is this Harry Styles? I don't get it, why is Harry this angry? Cole is always like this, I'm fine. Okay maybe I fell into a badass Harry Styles fanficfion.

"Cute." Cole chuckled and before he could say anything else, Harry punched him right on his nose. I gasp, taking a step back and Cole falls back. He grabs his nose and looks at Harry with wide eyes.

"Why the fuck did you do that?"

Harry scoffs and grabs my hand, pulling me behind him to his car. He opens the door and I get in while he gets in his own seat. What am I suppose to say? Am I suppose to say anything? Should I say anything? I look over at Harry, who was breathing heavily, jaw clenched and white knuckles because he was gripping the steering wheel that tightly. Maybe I should.

"Harry?"

"Don't." He snaps and I look down. Is he angry at me?

"I'm sorry." I whisper making him scoff.

"Sorry for what? For not fighting back? For accepting what he does?" He asks harshly and I furrow my eyebrows, feeling like a little girl that has done something wrong. But I didn't do anything wrong right?

"Why didn't you do anything? You could've stand up, telling him that this is unacceptable. Maybe even cursing at him, I don't know. Just anything! But no, you just lay there on the ground. Like you don't care that you're hurt! Jesus Christ Emily!" He suddenly yelled, hitting the steering wheel making me flinch and look at him. He was so angry right now. Why is everyone angry, but I can't be?

"I couldn't stand up because I was hurt Harry!" I raise my voice and he clenches his jaw, glancing at me and he looks at my bruised nose.

The rest of the ride was silent as I leaned my head against the window and stayed silent. I just wanted to go home, lie down in my bed, listen to Ed Sheeran and drink strawberry tea. Harry could go to Niall, go to the football game like they would.

"Can you take me home?" I ask silently and Harry glances in my direction.

"What why? I thought you needed to go to the supermarket?"

"I do... But that doesn't mean that you have to go with me." I tell him and he frowns.

"What do you mean?"

"You're suppose to have fun and go out with Niall. Not sitting here with me, listening to my complains and being annoyed by me."

"You're not annoying me Ems. And I was just angry at that guy and I took it out on you. I am just... worried, okay?" Harry sighs and I rub my arm. Now I feel guilty.

"I'm fine."

Harry ignores my remark and parks in front of my house. I sigh and get out, not even saying goodbye to Harry. He's probably glad that he can go to his friends. I walk on the porch in the pouring rain when I feel a hand around me wrist.

"What are you planning to do?" Harry asks me and I stop myself from staring. He looks so incredibly hot in the rain.

"I'm going inside, clean my nose, lie down on my bed, listen to Ed Sheeran, drink strawberry tea and cry myself to sleep." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Can I join?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
201K 2.1K 59
Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of them to fall ill, my life revolves aroun...
5.9K 102 50
cute gif imagines about harry 💞
5.5K 224 22
*Sequel to Sleepless Nights.* It's the summer of 2011. August. Summer sun and summer heat. The boys lost X-Factor. I guess it didn't really matter...