his naughty student-her hands...

By PujaNarsing

what happens when a naughty student falls at first sight of her handsome sir❤️ Will her naughty Love make h... More

introduction
part -1
part -2
part - 3
part - 4
part - 5
part - 6
part - 7
part - 8
part - 9
part -10
part -11
part -12
part -13
part - 14
part -15
part - 16
part -17
part -18
part - 19
part - 20
part- 21
part -22
part - 23
part -24
part -25
part - 26
part -27
part -28
part -29
part -30
part -31
part - 32
part -33
part -34
part -35
part - 36
part -37
part -38
part -39
part -40
part - 41
part -42
part-43
part - 44
part -45
part - 46
part -47
part - 49
part - 50
part -51
part -52
part - 53
part -54
part - 55
part -56
part -57
part -58
part -59
part - 60
part -61
part -62
part -63
part -64
part- 65
part -66
part -67
part -68
part -69
part -70
part -71
part -72
part -73
part -74
part -75
part -76
part -77
part -78
part -79
part -80
part-81
part -82
part -83
part -84
part-85

part -48

1.2K 158 62
By PujaNarsing

" bolo .." Anirudh face was stern ..

" woh..woh mein keh..kehna chahti ki.. Next month ham..hamare exams h ..waise bhi holidays he dene wala h naa ..so..I thought ki ..uss time apni puri fo..focus apni company pe ho..app ceo banne wale hona..toh appka ..responsibilities badh jayenge na..so app college se.. apna Dyaan apki..apki com .company pe lagao..bass mein yeh kehna chah..chahti thi..shotti " she pinched her throat her words.were hiccuping

Anirudh turned towards her with stern face which was scaring her ..

"Shh ..clam down Bondita.. Shant .." He immediately hugged her..she wrapped tightly around him ..she was breathing heavily .

He immediately picked her up and placed her on back seat . he too sat in back seat picking water bottle ..

He made it drank her..and rubbed her back..

After consoling her ..he held his ears like how she used to ask sorry ..

" sorry ..mujhe maaf kardo ..I shouldn't shouted at you ..sorry .." He made a puppy face ..

" app hamesha aise karte ho..bina mere baath sune gussa hojate ho ..gussail babu "She turned to other side puffing her cheeks..

He immediately bursted them from behind smiling at his new pet names given by her...she glared at him.

" I am sorry ..please " he showed her outmost lost puppy looks which always make her in awe..

She droped his hands from  ears .." Sach me sorry ho .." She asked innocently ..to which he nodding too innocently ..

" shotti .." She asked him pinching her throat ..

" haa ..shotti " he too pinched his throat ..

Both giggled at eachother ...

" actually tumari idea itna buri nhi h.. Matlab free time mein office se collage ajjaunga..yeh idea mujhe anna chahiye tha.." He hugged her leaning in seat comfortably ..

" haaa.anne ke liye appki is brain mein space hona chahiye naa..par kaise ayega..appke brain mein itna gussa joh bara hua tha.." She said controlling her smirk ..

He frown at her.." Bondita tumne mujhe gussail kaha.." He fake glared at her..

" aur nhi toh kya..meaning toh wahi hbmeri bolne ka.."Anirudh huffed at her taunt and made faces at her

But he catch her suppressing giggled seeing at his frown faces..

" achaa bachu..gussail ka meaning kya hota h mein bata hu thume. " saying he started to tickling her ..

" no..please.." She started laugh Hard rolling on seat ..seeing her laugh he tickled her more .

" ba.b.u..s.r..stop...pl..ples..please.." He was tickled her hard due to tears formed in her eyes..

She was breathing heavily while laughing ..anirudh saw her taking heavy breathes and stopped tickling her ..

" ah..ahh. " she was clutching his shoulders for support to sat steadily on seat ..

He looked her ..her chest was heaving up and down ..her lips are trembling ..her hair was messed.. And her crop top was loosely hanging on her shoulder giving a clear look of her collar bone her single dress straps where carelessly hang on shoulders..she was looking not less than a messy nymph ..

Shivered ran through her veins when she felt his touch one her bare waist ..she slowly turned her face towards him..

But She gasped when he pulled her on his lap ..

She hold his collar ..and looked into his eyes ..she can feel a passionate feel in his eyes .. She felt her stomach dancing with excitement ...

He was looking at her with his burning eyes making her burn in shame...

He gripped her waist pressing her more to him..

" ba.b"

"Shh.." He shushed her keeping finger on her peeche lips..

" can.i." she looked at him with wide eyes..did he forgot they were car and that too no road..

" can..i Bondita " Bondita gulped her hormones are jumping in excitement in her body

Seeing her not responding he Gently pressed her waist making her look at him with start ..

" bolo.." He whispered near her ear nuzzling on her cheeck with nose..

" ahh.wo..woh..we..r..are..i.in..the..ca..car..babu.."she moaned feeling pleasure building her in body .

" i don't care " saying he kissed her cheeking..she rolled her eyes feeling his teeth on her cheeks..

" ah..babu.." She moaned when Anirudh bite her cheeks.

" mmhh.." She moaned when she felt his rolling  tongue on her  ..she traced her hand on his back ..and clutched his silky hair tightly ..

" ohh.." Anirudh groaned in pleasure feeling her hold on his hair..

Anirudh looked at her...he cheek was glittering with saliva ..making shine her skin ..

Bondita looked at him with desire in her eyes ..and hold his collar smashing her lips to his..

He hold her waist tightly making her moan ..he was literally dragging her lower lip with his teeth ..

" ahh.." She moaned in pain feeling him sucking her lips like taking her life from it ..

Both were sucking their lips very hard but anirudh fely salty ..he Immediately looked at her.

A little blood was oozing out of her lower lip..she was breathing heavily.. But instead of leaving it .. he again took her lips in his..

He sneezed her waist hard making her jump..she shocked seeing his wild side..

" ahhh.." She winched in pain her lips were literally bleeding..

She pushed him breathing heavily ..her lipstick was totally vanished by his sucking ..

Anirudh was breathing heavily ..sweat beds formed on their face..

After regaining their breaths ..Anirudh looked at her lips and shocked seeing her lips..they were red And swollen and bleeding a little too ..

" yeh..yeh meine kiya h ." he asked with his shaky voice ..she finally opened her and looked at him with frown when he removed his hand under her top ..

"Sorry ..i am so sorry ..i shouldn't have done this.." He looking down feeling guilty and shameful ..

But Bondita next action shocked him ..she Immediately kissed his and bite him hard

" ahhh.." He winched in pain  and she left him..

" yeh kya tha.." He asked her shocking..

" its your punishment ..for talking nonsense.."  She whispered huskily ..he looked her with his innocent eyes.pouting ..

She smiled at him and again his collar loosely

" babu ..please marry me..kar lo na please " asked him with ker crying tone..

He looked at her in confusion ..what happened to her suddenly ..

He cupped her face.." Kya hua.." He asked softly ..

" please ..mujhe app ke sath rehna h .din aur raat bhaar..please.." Finally her tears made her way ..

" kya.hua Bondita suddenly ro kyu rahi hoo.." He asked being worried..

"  i don't feel like staying away from hu..please shadi kar lete h na.. I want you babu.." He hugged tightly seeing her tears ..

" please app haa bolne mein der maat karo.." She whispered slowly and  sniffed more into him..

He hugged her more tightly .." I will confess my love to you ..even i can't able stay away from you anymore...bhout jald mein yeh kahunga..that i love you so much ..my jaana.." He thought gently broke her hug ..and made her look at him

" bondita.." He was fearing how will she react to this  news

" hmm." She hummed still being in hug. 

" i..iam..go.going to mumbai.." As soon as his words left ..she broke the hug and looking at him..

" woh..mujhe kuch business ke kaam se mumbai jana hoga.." He looked at her silent face..

" ki..kitne..din. " she asked slowly

"15 days or one month " she immediately left his collar ...making anirudh nervous..

" bon.." He was about say something

" main bhi chalungi app ke saath " she immediately said making anirudh shock ..

" noo.Bondita " he  said  making her sad..

" nooo..mein bhi chalungi app ke saath " she insisted.

" noo..i also thought to ask you accompany me..but now you Can't come " he said making her frown.

" kyu "

" tum bul jayi abhi toh tumne kaha tha..that exam are in one month ..so i think you should prepare for.exams" he said sternly...

How can he forget about her upcoming final exams ..ohh his girl going to complete her studies in just next  one more year.

" par..mujhe ana h " she was adamant ..

" noo..abb mein tumhe ghar drop kar dunga "   she huffed and immediately jumped off from his lap.

" Bondita meri.." She turned her face to other side..

He sighed and went out of the car and sat in driver seat..bon too sat in front seat ..

He looked at her frowning face as she wasn't looking at him

" ye..h kar.." She gasped when he suddenly pulled her on his lap ..

" be silent .." Saying he managed to start the car ..

She pouted sat on his lap wrapping her hands around his neck ..and her face in crook of his neck .

The drive was very silent ..she wasn't speaking to him...because she is too upset as he was not allowing her come with him..

Anirudh either speaking anything ..he also badly want take her with him..but what about her final exam...because he know she will won't study there and he also can't able to observe her everytime..so its better if she stays here ..but how will he manage their ..so he just wanted to be with her ..

Almost 3  hour anirudh reached her home..but he look at her..she was fallen a sleep in his lap.

He looked her face . she was clam and innocent while sleeping. But when she is awake ..oh godd her chatter and tantrums are more than a 5 years kid..and with him a little wild tigress ..

" bondita utho .." He gentle called her patting ..

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him with pout

" ghar agaya.." He was caressing her cheek ..setting her messy hair ..

" hmm.." She lazily sat on her seat rubbing her eyes ..

" hmm..bye babu.." She said as he made her wear her bag standing Infront of their door

As soon as the guards saw Bondita they opened the door..

" raman kaka ..papa log agaye .." She asked him..

" nhi beta ji .. Sir ji bole ki unka anne main deri hogi..aur kaha ki app ka dyaan rakke..meena bhi abhi thak ghar nhi gayi..app ke liye wait kar rahi thi " he said and looked at Bondita who was calling someone beside anirudh

Anirudh was standing because he wanted ask her will she come with him to airport ..

" babu ..app ajao .please come inside." Saying she took him inside the house..

" meenu didi ...app ghar jao ..vinay ghar par akela hoga.." Bondita said when they sat in hall

" par app ghar par akele honge..na fir.." She asked her  but anirudh was loking at her ..

" haa..raman kaka bhi h ..aur papa ek dho gante mein ajjayenge ..par app ghar jao .nhi tho vinay rode ga.." Meenu nodded at her.

" waise bondita didi meine dinner prepare kar diya app kana kalo bhad me mein chali jaungi ..

" arre nhi tum jao already late hu chuka..mein kha lungi " finally nodding she left ..

" babu mein fresh hoke atti hu ..app mere papa ke room fresh ho jao. " saying she took him towards arvind room and went back her room to fresh up ..

When anirudh enter the room ...he saw the room it was more like bon room than arvind..

Because the walls are filled with her photos.. He looked at his room carefully

After freshing up bon call Anirudh ..she gave him coffee..

" Bondita kal tum mere saath airport chalogi .." He asked but listening this her face fell on..

" kk.." She said without looking him..

She still upset with him..

Both sat in silence for sometime..

" princess ." Bondita heard her father voice .. Anidita looked at entrance  and saw suchi and arvind..

She hugged him.." How was your day beta.." He asked her to which she smiled " nice papa.."

" anirudh kaise ho tum.." Suchi asked anirudh ..

" i am fine dadi .." He said smiling ..

" Bondita i think mujhe chalna chahiye .." Anirudh said ..

" par anirudh dinner karke jao." Arvind asked him..

" nhi..uncle.next time.muhje abb jana h ..packing bhi karni h mujhe.." Anirudh stood to leave..

" packing par kyu " suchi looked at Bondita who was pouting ..

" i have some work in mumbai dadi.kal subha meri flight h.."

" kk..beta..carefull okk.." Arvind smiled at Anirudh ..

" kk..kal morning pick up karunga.thumhe..please bondita Don't be sad.." Anirudh looked at her ..she was still upset with him..

She smiled at him." App jao..i know yeh app ki kaam h..and i respect it  ..work katam karke jaldi ajjana ok.. I will miss you.." Anirudh smiled at her hugging ..

" and i will miss you too..and after comming back ..i have a suprise for you .." Her eyes shone..

" kya h woh .." She asked with excitement.

" woh suprise h..madam." He pinched her nose..to which she made faces.

He giggled at her.." Bye okk.." Bidding bye he left...

" abb tere din kaise katenge bondita unke bina..hey dugga maa."she pouting left inside the house..
.....

How was chapter ? Car romance ?wild anirudh ?

Please vote and comment

Bye bye..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 1K 32
❥𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔. 𝑰 𝒔𝒕...
90.4K 5.3K 34
what happened when a student fall for her teacher it is a Love story of rikara hope you will enjoy it 😍😍
25K 2.8K 67
My fourth story of Anidita based on Telugu nativity backdrop of Telugu nativity, Joint Andhra Pradesh state around late 1990s - early 2000s when tec...
183K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...