part - 60

" babu please..pick up the call.." Bondita hit the steering as still his calls were unreachable ..

" dugga please ..raksha karna meri babu ki..please..apko bondita ki kasam " Bondita prayed to herself ..wiping her tears . picking her speed of car more..

Her heart was thudding to fast remembering ..

" hello sweetheart..kya hua nhi lagra tumari babu ka phone ..lage ga bhi kaise ..marne walla joh h ..shayad ek ganta h ..uske paas..so run ..sweet heart ..run..run .."

She took shortcut for anirudh constructing site..

As she reached their her soul shivered seeing the wild fire on off built building .. She covered her mouth seeing people trying save their lives ..and some people putting fire off helping the fire brigade ..and ambulance and some people with semi injured helped by police officers ..

Her eyes filled with tears and fear ..her eyes roamed across the place want see the only person she was craving for ..with hopeful eyes..

But only to break her all hopes into shatter and fear to take its space in her ..her body started to panick at thought of him being inside ..

As soon as thought crossed her mind ,her feets ran to towards entrance with unstoppable tears.." ANIRUDH "

But her steps halted feeling a tight grip on her wrist ..

" mam app andar nhi jaa sakthi .. Waha kathra h. " the lady inspecter , who saw her running into the building hold her thus stopping her ..

" chodiya mujhe .." She said looking at building , where people runing here and there screaming ..

" mam.."

" maine kaha chodo mujhe " she wriggled more in her hold ..

" ANIRUDH ..." She screamed on top her lungs hoping him to listen her call ..

" suniye ..app ander nhi jaa sakti .." She was about to push her away but bondita pushed her ..and ran into building ..

" hey ..dugga maa.." Her breath almost stopped seeing people inside ..

" app thik h ..uncle..chaliye uthiye .." She left a man whose leg were injured and bleeding .. She lift and hold by his hip and walked to get him help ..

Her eyes filled with more tears seeing their situation ..

" kaha ho app babu .." She helped some people and send them out ..searching for anirudh

But stoped feeling a loud crashing sound

..

Anirudh was coughing loudly due to smoke and his body and forehead was bleeding due to injuries.but was helping people to get out of here .

" help ..help .."they shouted ..

Anirudh who was helping people ..came to them . and saw them stuck in fire..And was screaming for help

" please ..panick math hona.. Please.." He saw the fire was wild ..how ever he jumped into fire covering himself ..

He saw around to help them out ..and a found wooden lader ..with heavy ropes for painting

He tied it to one of the pillar..and placed it window side ground

" dhyaan se uthro..." He made them sit on lader and hold the rope and made them to hang out of building and fire brigade hold them..

But all startled listening the loud crashing sound ..

Outside people gasped when a part of building crashed down ..