part -40

" really akka..you are such a crazy girl .." Vaiju rolled on bed along with Bondita watching her akka stunt in college in mobile...

" haa vaiju ..propose kar diya maine " bon said holding her teddy ..

" seriously .. Apki daar nhi lagi .." Vaiju sat on bed ..

" laga na jab maine socha yeh karne keliye ..par.." Bon sat on bed remembering principal words ..

" par .." Vaiju raised her eyes..

" tujhe aditya ke bare bola thana ..." Bondita questioned to which vaiju nodded..

" yeh pheli baar nhi tha..iske phele bhi usne yesa kiya tha..."

" kya.." Vaiju widened her eyes..

" haa ..ek din.. library mein...." Bondita narrated the whole that the incident took between her and adithya in library and about their school incident. ..

" ayyo.appa.itna ho gayi app bade appa ko bola eh ..baath app " vaiju shouted ..

" shh..chup meri maa .." Bondita shushed her ..

" nhi pata papa koo..unko stress dena nhi chahti thi .." Vaiju nodded understanding ..

" par isme anirudh anna ne kya kiya.." Vaiju raised her left eye

" woh aisa h ki.." Bon narrated the story ..

Flash back :

Bondita as college trustee ...

When collecting proofs against narayan bhattacharya anirudh entered to the security camera room...

He watched the videos of the dates ..that when he saw a video of bon hugging him ..

He remembered it was that moment when he was going to pick the guest from airport..

He was about forward the video ..but paused when he saw someone locking library door from inside ...

His blood boiled when he saw what was happened in library how that creepy adithya hold her hairs and misbehaving With her..

He immediately wanted to kill that creep but controlled himself and thought it was not right time..

And left from their not before forwarding the video in his mobile ..

After the ruckus of that narayan..

He went to adhitya house and showed this video to his parents and slapped him infront of his parents ..and made his mother to slap him

And next he complained to principal and made him suspended for month ...and also warned him ...

.... But requested principal not let this matter drag because if Bondita doesn't wanted to let her parents know about it.. their must be a reason...and he doesn't want her to feel uncomfortable by other students and teachers

And also insulted aditya how low his drawn and slapped infront of principal ...

And when aditya accused him being personal in Bondita matter..

To which anirudh answered him confidently ..yes he was being personal and he like her but he never crossed limits with her improperly and misbehaved and most he punished him for misbehaving with a girl ..but not only Bondita if he would behaved like this with any other girl he would have be punish him in same way ...

And also warned his parents if this would repeat agin he will file a case police aginst him for harassing of girls..

As the mattered was sorted ..he took a breath and thought he would talk about this matter when she will say him...