part - 3

Next morning bon got ready for her colleage while settling the for breakfast .while eating Vamshik called bon ..

Bon you have missed some classes right . I have informed the principal.he said he will arrange a teacher to explain you every thing . after your classes.

Being very naughty and mischiveous and tanrum , pampered girl of everyone.but bonditha being brillant and sharp minded girl never compromised with her studies .

Nodding she completing her breakfast she left to colleage..

While in car bon was lost in her own thoughts.seeing her like this .her buddy asked her..

Vam : kaha jho gayi meri gf .( where did you lost gf)

Turning to him. Bon : buddy hamari collage mein ek sir hain. Joh ladkhi ko dekhe aise bhag jate hain jaise bhooth dekha hoo... Said by giving funny expressions .

Vamshik laughed at this. Hmm aise ladkhe aur iss generation mein . quite interesting and weired too...

That's the problem buddy said bon in flow..

What??? Said Vamshik raising his one eye...

Nothing !!! Bon said looking at outside of window.again lost in her thoughts..soon she reached the colleage .bidding bye to her buddy she left to collage .....

While at the entrance she met with her friends...

Good morning bondi said duo...

Haa good morning ..sir ayye kya colleage ko...

Haa ..abhi under jaate dekha tha...said ritu while walking to the colleage..

Bon thought for a while.." Sir agaaye honge hain shayad class ko chaloo jaldi late hora hain ..saying this she dragged them to class .

As soon as they about to enter the class bon bumped to a head both rubbing their heads with hands ...

Ouchh!! Dekhe nahi sakhte kya?? Said rubbing her head with hands with closing eyes...

So..so.sorry !!! Said a man keeping his hand on his forehead ...

Finding fimilar voice bon slowly opended her eyes.. As soon as she saw him . was lost in him and a bright smile appeared on her face.....

" so..so sorry miss !! I m really sorry " said looking down as finding he bumped to a girl...

Bon who lost in him . came into her sense by listening his voice .

" its.. Its..ok sir.." Said bon looking at him with out blinking eyes with a smile..

Nodding anirudh was going to enter the stopping by bon voice....

" waise good morning sir. U r looking handsome" said bon scratching her neck smiling sheepishly..

Anirudh downing his head.." Good morning miss..the.thank ...you" said with a simple smile and barged in to class...

Bon standing their blushing keeping her hand on her heart " HIS SMILE HAYEEE!!! ...seeing her ritu and rahul face plamed themselves and ritu smacked bon head and said " chalo gi bhi ya yehi rahogi statue banke" bon glared at her and rahul giggled seeing them and left to class...

As anirudh started explain the class but our bon lost in him ... She was staring him ..anirudh can feel a gaze on him but didn't dared to look on.. As he concentrated on board...

Bon frown by seeing this but a mischief kept on her mind and she looked at rahul . rahul who was listening the class .looked at bon and confused why she is smirking at him...