part -82

" I can't believe this , they were acting all that long " shahnaya banged her hands on the table gritting her teeth in anger .

" aur tum itne calm kaise ho ,yeh sab janeke baadh bhi , kuch karte kyu nhi " she turned towards samar who was calmly puffing his cigarette.

" because I know they were acting " he answered shocking her "what ? " he turned towards his bar counter and poured his drinks .

" yes , because Bondita and Anirudh aren't stupid like u , aur khas kar woh bondita tume kya lagta h woh anirudh against hogi marr bhi jayegi par anirudh ke khilaf nhi jayegi " he said sipping his drink .

"Matlab " she asked now standing beside him " Bondita ko already pata h ki tumne uske dad ko kidnap kiya h phir bhi chup h aur sabse badi baath woh tume anirudh ke aas paas rehne de rhi h socha kyu "he asked ,she nod at him in noo .

" kyu ki usse pata h ki tum akele nhi hoo in aab mein , or anirudh janta h ki mein Bondita ke jaan ke peeche hu " he said , shock would be underestimated for shanaya because she knows that Bondita could go any extent to protected her most loved persons in her life .

" you mean that yeh dono ek dusre ko hamse bacha he keliye yeh sab kar rhe he " she asked he nod at her .

" abb kya k are fir " she asked him while taking the glass from him . he smirked at her .

" Nothing , baas bondita ko woh chot dena h jisse anirudh kabhi bhar nah paye " samar hissed he can't let them ruin his dream .!!!

"Aur yeh kaise hoga " she asked

" by killing arvind " he said making shanaya slip her glass. " what " she asked in an unknown fear ran in her spine .

"Yes!!! " he glanced at her shocked face and took his phone from his pocket ."are u sure samar " she asked ,he smirked and called someone.

...

"Lagta h baarish hone wale h " Bondita mumbled glancing at the dark clouds through the window .

Anirudh who had just come out of a hot shower ,saw her staring at the sky absent minded " kya soch rhi ho mishti " he asked her standing behind her .

She turned towards him and smiled but Anirudh knew it was forced. " kuch nhi ,baas aise hi kuch soch rhi thi " she said wrapping her hands around his neck .

"Achaa !!! ''He raised his eyes at her and held her waist pulling her closer to him . ''hmm " she hummed gently flipping his wet hairs back .

He closed his eyes feeling her fingers caressing his wet hair locks . " I like this " he whispered tugging her hair behind her ear .

" what ? Wet hairs ?" She asked playfully , he chuckled and shook his head in noo . " you and me like this ,closer to each other in our arms " he pecked her head . she smiled at him .

"Me too " she kissed his chin , anirudh glanced into her eyes and leaned to her lips closing the gap between .

Her fingers played with his hair as her lips moved with his . it was soft and slow . filled with peace and love ,no one tried to rush it deepening.

Anirudh leaned more into her pinning her to the window , he held the window pane supporting her body with one hand not letting her fall .

His fingers played with strings of her blouse and pulled it down still kissing her . "mhmmn " she moaned when he sucked her lower lip .

Her breaths quickened when his tongue played with her lips to let him in . her lips parted in shiver .

Anirudh plunged his tongue in her's as they played with each other's tongues.anirudh cupped her face deepening it .