part -22

Bon pov

Actually today I  am not willing go to collage ..after  that aditya incident I am so disturbed ...no ..no
..don't think I am afraid of him...meri juthi bhi na daree usse..it just that I want a peace of mind.....

So , when suchi said me that all family member are going to temple..so I too decided to go with them..I really felt happy helping  that lady in  temple..

And comming to home I and vaiju had lunch and slept for time..oh , I forget to tell you about vaiju..VAIJYANTHI ..my half cultured bhena ...actually she is my fathers P.A vishwanath uncle daughter...their are from south india..(tamil girl ) ...she doesn't know hindi properly.. She speak half hind and half tamil...but she is cute...my papa says...she is alike my mini version..she too..very naughty girl..but I love her..she is more than my sister....

In this all I forget to tell  about my leave to babu ,  .. I hope he won't blast at me by taking sudden leave..

I woke from my sleep..listening by phone buzzing..it was rahul..he was doing video  call..I picking it they talking to me..that when ritu said something which make fly in sky...I was like willing to jump on bed carelessly.. But I saw vaiju sleeping next to me..so I controlled..

Actually ritu said that babu was missing me and looking at my bench continuously and getting lost in middle of the class...

I licked my lips to stop my shy smile but in vain..rahul and ritu laughed loud ....even teased me..to which I laughed..

My babu..was missing ...not bad..banda ke andhar  pyar ke lakshan dik rah h !!! Not bad bondita...!!!hehe!!

I thinking about babu..that a idea thought in my mind..It was  thought to ignore him..and at ending of collage time..I give surprise and spend time with him...

I thinking this ..that when my mobile again buzzed..and its..its..babu..he..was calling me..it means he was really missing me..oh..my god...I can feel my cheeks are burning like hell ...

I accept his call..but immediately cut it saying i'm busy..that to without listening his voice..I feel bad..but I want to  surprise him..for that it was needed...

I am thinking this ..that when my mini copy urf vaiju
Wake from her sleep..

" kon h bondita akka ..." She said yawing and rubbing her eyes... 

" nothing vaiju ..wake up and get ready..we will go out " I said while getting down from bed..

"Wow , okkk " she said and jumped from bed...I smiled at her..

After getting ready.. I and vaiju left for collage..because it was College ending time..I also want to ritu and rahul pick them ..

Soon we  reached I called rahul And he said that they were waiting for me in garden area...

We met and talking for some time and I thought to go to babu because till now his teaching session would be complete ...so now we can spend time..

Thinking I got up and moving towards  College entrance..but what i saw ..was shocked me to core.. I saw a girl  hugging babu...

I had sudden urge to trash that girl into our College dustbin...

How dare she ...dayaan kahi ki...mere babu ko hug karne ke  himmath kaisi ki...I swear...I can feel my blood boiling.. Seeing then close .

" waise toh mein pass athe hi itna sharmatha h..aisa dekhta h jaise bhooth dekh liya  hoo...ab dekho kaise uske pass kada h...and here I lost patience.. How dare she...how dare he .... She..touched..his..his lips..and..and he..le..let to do it...