part -68

Anidita where heading towards their room after bidding bye to bondita's  family and checking chandrachur. 

But when they opened their room door ,they both gasped seeing their room which was decorated romantically .

Their bed was filled red rose petals and a canopy was arranged around their bed . scented candles were spreading their aroma turning the room in romantic aura ..

Both were still gasping looking the room decoration...it wasn't too much rather it was simple and cozy .

The aura the room made bondita feel as a shiver running through her spine awaking her carnal desires..suddenly she left her body was setting on the fire.

But she looked at anirudh from corner of her eyes and saw him looking at every where in the room except her .

" um.um..I want to change "she cleared her throat , anirudh looked at her and immediately gazed down feeling shy because her gaze was intense.

" hmm..kk.." He said and walked  to closet to change ,.while bondita herself changed into her shorts and t shirt 

When anirudh came out after changing he felt his heart pounding loudly seeing her thigh which was his one of weakness .

Unknowingly he started to gaze her body , his bondita is truly a piece of art which was made in heaven . somewhere anirudh left proud of his beautiful wife ..she is beautiful and soft  as rose and feisty as a fire at the same time .

Bondita saw that her husband was gazing at her unblinkingly making her smirk at him ..she smiled at him seductively making his breath stuck .

He saw her coming towards him in a seductive way making his eyes go wide . she placed her hands on his chest making him stiff in his place .

" bon.."

" shhhh " she cut him off feeling his ripped chest and packs above his tee..

" su.."

" shhhh..kaha na shhh " he closed his eyes feeling her hands wandering on his body ..but something stuck in his mind making him open his eyes in jerk .

" bondita " he with shaken voice called her as he himself feeling week to fight back the argue to touch her .

" hmm.." She looked at him and smirked seeing sweat beds forming on his forehead .

She looked at him throwing a seductive smirk to which anirudh gulped looking at her desired filled eyes .

" bondita you should study now !!!" She looked at him in shock ..

" aa..anirudh " He detached himself from her making her  frown at him and he went towards his cupboard and brought a box .

She looked at him confused when anirudh placed it in her hands and signelled her to open it .

For a while she thought he was giving her a gift for their special  night . with bright smile she opened it .

But her all hopes crushed downed seeing the things in the box .

She looked at him with alien looks to which he smiled nervously  .

" are you  serious ..are u fucking serious  ??" She shouted at him in disbelief  ..

" who the hell will give educational books to his wife on their romantic night "

Anirudh looked at her and nod in yes..

" app..app ehh books deh rahe h mujhe woh bhi sugharaat wali raat ko.." She was beyond annoyed of him now .