part-85

Anirudh breathed heavily and wiped  the sweat on his face glancing over the old damaged house , it was the grey shade and was half broken from the top of the building .

Then he glanced at the girl who he was bumped to holding his bondita hippo bag ." please take her away safely " he ordered one of the men who were helping him to find bondita.
"  dhanywaad mere help karne ke liye " he gently smiled at the girl and gently pat her head and took the bag from her .

She smiled at him innocently ,maybe she wasn't able to understand his language but his smile made her feel happy for helping him . anirudh pulled out some cash and his gold chain which his kaka gifted him after coming from aboard and placed it in her hands.

"Shayad eh tumari kaam aa jaye  " he spoke and the girl walked away with the other men  feeling greatful .

Anirudh one smile face turned into glare when she was out of his sight . he glared at the house and clenched his jaw ." finally the end of this mess".
.
.
.

Here bondita was sitting calmly glancing at the broken grills of the window around the room . she then glanced at her chains and then at the human pigs who were watching her some with smirk and some with dirty gaze.

Only she know how she was calming her boiling blood not to kill everyone who was responsible for her situation.

She touched her lips and felt her blood dried in the corner .and she knew her fair cheek showing  that disgusting hand print on it .

You will pay for this mark !! I swear !!! She cursed . she just has to reach the window to break these chains and that too before night  arrives .

She remembered that the evil bastard samar was behind her state and how he mocked her this morning .

Bondita glanced up from the chains when she heard the voice of the loud footsteps .and there stood samar benerjee grinning at her wickedly .

" hello sweetheart !!! Its nice to see u again" he walked towards her and bent towards her . "feeling comfortable?'' He asked mockingly touching the chains which tied her .

Bondita gave him a death glare and swat his hands away from her ." ufffff..!! Itni attitude  , issi attitude ne toh mujhe tumhara deewana banadiya " he grined  ,bondita felt a shiver seeing his dark eyes but she didn't let it show on her race .

Instead she set a glare on him ," remember this samar banerjee , jis wakt mein azad hui. tume jaan se mardungi . " she earned .

" yehi yhi toh baat h naa..tume sabse alag karti h..dekho yeha kitne sare log tume nuksaan poucha sakte h but fir bhi isse ek percent ki daar nhi h ..bhalo..khub bhalo " he praised while tugging her hair strad .

Bondita jerked away from him and glared at him " don't you dare " she hissed but he didn't cared it .

" noo noo bondita , apni to -be husband se  koi aise dur jate h kya " bondita frzeed for a second listening to his word .

But she started laughing by mocking him " to -be husband , my foot!!..aapni aukat ke bahar sochna nhi chahiye. .warna mukh ke bhal george..sorry tum already gire huye hoo " he glared at her " listening sweetheart , ajj raat mein tumse shadi karke teri property papers lekar hi rahunga and I challenge tume tere husband aur family ke aakho main itna gira dunga ki kabhi utt nhi paogi , pata h kaise''tere saath ek raat guzar ke'' " he smirked and cupped her jaw harshly .

She glared at him and spit on his face making everyone shocked . samar looked at her furiously before slapping her cheek too hardly that she fell on floor and lips bleed .