part - 23

Has Bondita rushed out of cafe .vaiju too glared at anirudh and went behind bondita.. Even rahul and ritu too left giving him pity full look..

Here bondita was walking towards car...when vaiju called her..

" akka...stop.." She came ..and asked her...

" akka ..app abhi bhi gussa ho " she holding her hand ..to which Bondita smiled and nodded in no..

bondita heard vaiju stomach crumbled sound..

" tujhe bhuk lagi thi..toh milk ko kyu pheki uspe.." She asked folding her hands raising her eye brows...

Vaiju pouted to this.." Appko..usne idiot bola ..tho chup rahungi kya mein...bus gussa agaya tha..to bas.." She said looking down..

" itna pyar karti h apni akka se " bon asked holding her chin..vaiju looked at her.." Kudse jayada.." She said hugging her tightly..

Bondita smiled at her and patted her head placing a kiss on her head..in mean time rahul and ritu came paying bill and saying sorry for their disturbance

As they came..bondita said..

" chalo ice cream Kane chale phir..meri vaiju ka favourite favour dungi isse .." To which vaiju eyes lit up and nodded grinning..

Chal ritu tu bhi ajja..as she nodded and three girls were going enter in car but rahul spoke.

" mujhe bul gaye bondu.. Mein bhi kada hu yeha..mujhe bhi kani hain ice cream " he said pouting..

To which Bondita smiled over sweetly..and came near him... He looked at her grinning that finally she came to call him..

" thuje bhi HUMARE saath ice cream kani hain.." To which he smiled innocently...in the mean time anirudh too came towards them..and tried to talk to bondita..

But Bondita ignored him royally...." Tere sir ke ...dusri wali ladki se mangle..woh kayegi..tujhe bhi khila degi aur appke pyare sir ko bhi..aur tujhe drop wahi karegi ..hmm OK..bye..." She said mocking him and anirudh and went away smirking to Seeing their fallen face...before they can say anything she let in car with jet speed...

Here ani and rahul stood like statue..and looked at eachother other and..

" cheli gaye mujhe chod ke" they duo utter looking the way her car ...

" bina Bath meri sunke " they said and looked each other and road way..

" abb kya kare hum " again they said and sighing ..

" chalo ghar chale " they said and left to places.. After dropping rahul and tried to call bondita but Bondita royally ignored his calls..he shocked to core..

Here rc was witnessing another drama..

Kaka and Kalindi shubra , binoy was having their Tea time sitting in hall while batuk from school and somnath from medical collage who came a minute ago..being tired sat on sofa huffing..while bihari came with water...

That when they heard some noise from out side and kaka said bihari to check ..Nodding bihari left out side ...

He saw early women comming towards the main door..while guards shouting from behind. ...

He tried to stop her..but she pushed a side and entered house and bihari was running to stop her..

" ayy..rukk.ruk...malik ..malik..dekh liye..yeh...andher Gus..rahi hain." Shouted walking to his trilochan Malik ..

" ayy...bihari kitne bahar bola beggers ko ghar ke andar math ane dho... " said binoy putting his Green Tea on table..

" jii..malik..mein..mana..kar raha tha..par yeh..dauthi agaye..." Bihari said downing his head...