part - 41

" ritu jaldi kar yaar .." Shouted Bondita loudly that ritu just jumped infront of her in 2 mins...

" ohh..slow girl ..." Bondita hold her as she was panting and breathing heavily... Ritu glared at her ..

" slow...down waah bhai waah ..ek toh ab thak sau bar meri naam chik chike bulari ..aur kehti h slow down ..kaam se kaam mujhe make up karne deti ..dekh mein dhank se ki bhi nhi ..." Ritu complained to which bon rolled her eyes..

" ohho..woh chod ..teri make up ki dukan car mein be ho sakti h ..chal mujhe abb uss duffer ko bho pick karna..h .." Saying bon immediately sat on driving where ritu sat on back seat as front seat was with full of bags and other things .

" i wish wo duffer ready hoga ." Bondita said parking her car infront rahul house..

" mein bulati hu.." Saying ritu was about to go ..but bon stopped her .." Tu ruk mein leke athi hu..tu gayi tho shayad bhout time lage ..u know i dont want to get late ..." Bon teased her ..ritu grew in red..

" mat..matlab.." Ritu looked down..

" u know what i mean..oh common ritu i know you like eachother..phir kya problem h " bon looked at her from mirror.

" i don't know ..we just want our time for .. understanding " bon nodded at ritu and left the car..

" mom..thankyou ..i love you. " rahul grinned at his mother when she made his favorite mughlai parota..

When he was about to take a bite

" rahul.."he heard her voice ...and shut his eyes.." Agaye tufaan "

" hi..aunty ..hi uncle.. Hi nihu.." Bon greeted his parents and his little sister..

" rahul tu ready hua.." She asked smiling.. He nodded at her taking a bite of his food...

" to chal.." She took his hand and about to drag him..

" kanne ne toh de..meri maa." He sighed at her..

" car mein kale na..okk..ab chal.." Saying she took two parota's and rolled in tissues..and dragged him out ..he was still munching his food glaring at her..

" beth jaa.." Saying she pushed him in back seat..

" this is not fare bondi..tujhe sir khe ghar kya jaana h..shuba 5 baje phone kar ke pareshaan karegi hame..". Ritu whined at her..

" woh sab mujhe nhi pata ..ajj pheli baar unke ghar jaari woh bhi front door se..unke family se milne..you know mein late nhi hona chahti aur gadbad tho bilkul nahi ." bon said driving car to anirudh house.

" haa..hungama tera..barbadi hamari ..kane bhi nhi deti.." Rahul rolled his eyes taking a bite ..

But soon he winched when bon throw a water bottle on his stomach .

" pii. Aur apna pet kali kar ..mera dimaag maat garam kar. " she glared at him..

" lo agayi ..tere saiyyan ka ghar .." She blushed at rahul comment ..

" achaa..bolo mein achii tho lagri naa.." Bon said before looking her self in rare mirror..

" ekdam mast .." Ritu smiled at her..

" haa..haa.bandariya..tho bandariya hi lege gi..naki..apsara.." Rahul taunted at her ..

" teri tho. " bon stomped her leg on his feet ..

" ouch..." He winched in pain..

" abb tu nach ..badar ki tarah ..ek tang pe..huhh..chal ritu.." Bon grabbed her hand and walked to main door...