part -10

Ani pov :

As soon as I entered the collage canteen I saw BONDITHA was standing hunging her head down and their rahul and ritu was sitting there glaring at her angrily .. I know the reason . even in the class they were angrily glaring at her..but even me to ..why were they glaring at me...I don't understand.. Poor me..!!!

Actually rahul called me to canteen as it was there free period and even I was free of classes I went to near them .. Their gaze shifted from her to me ..I gulped down when ..she was looking at me automatically all the memories flashed infront of me..I guess my cheeks were burning in red shade ..

I am so shy to go near her..she is very naughty student of mine..she always teases me and sometimes irritates to.. And about rahul I feel pity for him becharaa she always troubles him by pushing him in her mischief's things..he always bears punishment for her.. But their bond never changed at bit but it always grown more..and even ritu too. She a sweet girl she always support my miss always become sandwiche between their fight..and me and ritu used to enjoy their banters..when ever they used to sit with me in canteen aur u can when ever she drags with her .. Heheheh!!!!

End of pov :

As anirudh sat opposite to them ..he looked at bon who was signalling some thing to him..he got confused..

" hogaya tum dona kaa naino ka sharara.. Tho edhar dyaan dho " rahul said glaring at the duo especially at bon..

Bon smiled to him sheepishly ..and looked down..

Sighing rahul said dramatically holding his head..

" sir app na isse shadi karloo aur mujhse nahi hoga "

" w.what ..what " anirudh said looking at him with wide eyes..

" hain na..mein bhi yehi bolri thi karloo mujhse shadi " said bon jumping from her place in exictment.

"BONDITHA " rahul and ritu said glaring at her.

" sorry " she replied dowing her head..

While here anirudh who was sitting there like confused creature among them..

" sir app shadi karloo isse , nahi toh yeh mujhe maar ke chodege apke pyaar ke chalte.." Said rahul with his puppy face.

While ani looked at bon who was giving him the outmost cute puppy looks...

" sir app ko pata hain kal issne yeh plan banaya tha.. App usse bath nahi kar rahe the.. Aur yeh madam hampe badak ne lagi..." Ritu said looked at bon..

" app ko pata hain mujhe kinte papad kane ko pade apke chakkar mein " rahul complained

Jab ham kal canteen mein the... Thab bon ne kaha ki ajj woh raat appki ghar jayege raat to..aur isme hame gastidhi yeh bondu ne..humne mana bhi kiya tha..par nahi isse tho jana hain toh jana hain ... Kal rahul chupke se register se appki address churane bhejdi aur mujhe appne papa se jhoot se bulvalyaa ki " ajj mein bondu ke r ghar ruk jaati hu hame sath mein padayi karne ke bahane..aur kal raat ko thad mein hame leke appke ghar woh bhi chor bana ke... Aur thand mein rakhe chali gaye.." Ritu said while looking at bon .. Like small baby students complaining their friend mischiefs to teacher

Ani looked at bon who was looking at him like a lost puppy..he held his head being tired of her mischief's ..

" aur appko pata hain yeh dho motiya milke mere pyari kamar ko thodhi " rahul said hold his hips acting like its paining now too..

" yehhh....moti kisko bola .." The duo shouted at him smacking his head..

" dekha ..issliye boltha hu app isse shadi karloo ..warna iski doli uthe na uthe meri arthi jaazur utegee appke pyar ke chekhar mein " said rahul praying for his life..