part -48

" bolo .." Anirudh face was stern ..

" woh..woh mein keh..kehna chahti ki.. Next month ham..hamare exams h ..waise bhi holidays he dene wala h naa ..so..I thought ki ..uss time apni puri fo..focus apni company pe ho..app ceo banne wale hona..toh appka ..responsibilities badh jayenge na..so app college se.. apna Dyaan apki..apki com .company pe lagao..bass mein yeh kehna chah..chahti thi..shotti " she pinched her throat her words.were hiccuping

Anirudh turned towards her with stern face which was scaring her ..

"Shh ..clam down Bondita.. Shant .." He immediately hugged her..she wrapped tightly around him ..she was breathing heavily .

He immediately picked her up and placed her on back seat . he too sat in back seat picking water bottle ..

He made it drank her..and rubbed her back..

After consoling her ..he held his ears like how she used to ask sorry ..

" sorry ..mujhe maaf kardo ..I shouldn't shouted at you ..sorry .." He made a puppy face ..

" app hamesha aise karte ho..bina mere baath sune gussa hojate ho ..gussail babu "She turned to other side puffing her cheeks..

He immediately bursted them from behind smiling at his new pet names given by her...she glared at him.

" I am sorry ..please " he showed her outmost lost puppy looks which always make her in awe..

She droped his hands from  ears .." Sach me sorry ho .." She asked innocently ..to which he nodding too innocently ..

" shotti .." She asked him pinching her throat ..

" haa ..shotti " he too pinched his throat ..

Both giggled at eachother ...

" actually tumari idea itna buri nhi h.. Matlab free time mein office se collage ajjaunga..yeh idea mujhe anna chahiye tha.." He hugged her leaning in seat comfortably ..

" haaa.anne ke liye appki is brain mein space hona chahiye naa..par kaise ayega..appke brain mein itna gussa joh bara hua tha.." She said controlling her smirk ..

He frown at her.." Bondita tumne mujhe gussail kaha.." He fake glared at her..

" aur nhi toh kya..meaning toh wahi hbmeri bolne ka.."Anirudh huffed at her taunt and made faces at her

But he catch her suppressing giggled seeing at his frown faces..

" achaa bachu..gussail ka meaning kya hota h mein bata hu thume. " saying he started to tickling her ..

" no..please.." She started laugh Hard rolling on seat ..seeing her laugh he tickled her more .

" ba.b.u..s.r..stop...pl..ples..please.." He was tickled her hard due to tears formed in her eyes..

She was breathing heavily while laughing ..anirudh saw her taking heavy breathes and stopped tickling her ..

" ah..ahh. " she was clutching his shoulders for support to sat steadily on seat ..

He looked her ..her chest was heaving up and down ..her lips are trembling ..her hair was messed.. And her crop top was loosely hanging on her shoulder giving a clear look of her collar bone her single dress straps where carelessly hang on shoulders..she was looking not less than a messy nymph ..

Shivered ran through her veins when she felt his touch one her bare waist ..she slowly turned her face towards him..

But She gasped when he pulled her on his lap ..