part -83

The clouds thundered heavily as wind blew too harshly mentioning  its upcoming heavy downfall . Bondita was driving away too fastly in the lone road crossing her driving speed limit . her face was void of any emotions.

It was already past midnight and she was far away from her house and also she had to reach alipurduar before sunrise which is almost impossible for her .

She was breaking all signal points as there weren't many people at this late and she felt relieved about it .

She increased her car speed almost full speed and drove as fast as she could .

Hold on papa , ur princesses coming for u !!!!

...

Anirudh tossed on his bed and spread his hand towards his side but frowned feeling his bed empty . he opened his eyes lazily and glanced at it .

"Bondita " he called looking around his room while rubbing his eyes . he sat up and turned on side lamps and slid down from bed .

" mishti "he knocked on the bathroom door but saw it locked from outside . he frowned and moved to his balcony but it was also empty .

He got worried and walked out of his room .

" bondita. .bondita where are U baby " he called but to his fear all lights of the main hall were turned off indicating that she wasn't in hall .

"Bondita, bondita kaha ho tum " he called but to his worry he met with silence . now he was panicking when he realized that she is not in home

"Kaka , maa , kaki ,batuk " he shouted on top of his lungs already dialing  her phone Listening to his voice Shura woke up and frowning came out of her room .

"Kya hua anu " she asked covering her pallu over her head seeing trilochan coming towards him along with kaki .

"Maa bondita ghar mein nhi h " he said fearing because her phone was out of reach .
They frowned at him and questioned  asking  him " ghar mein nhi h matlab , tumare saath hi thi na woh " his kaka asked .

"Haa kaka jab mein soo raha tha tab thi mere paas but jab mein abhi utt tha toh nhi h room mein maine pura ghar dekh liye woh kahi nhi h" he said now getting sacred .

Till now everyone in the house came down except shahnaya .

"But where else she can go this late night " cc asked . "anirudh tumne mr . das ko call kiya " he asked . anirudh nodded in noo .

" dada ,apki ki car missing h "som said in frown who went outside to check bondita ,suddenly bihari brought guard inside the house .

" chote malikh isne deka h bahurani ko ghar se nikalte " bihari said and now all eyes turned oh him

"Haa saab , choti malikh ko raat mein darwaza kolte hue deka tha aur woh bhout jaldi mein thi kahi jane ki " he informed .

"Aur dada,  boudi das mansion mein bhi nhi gayi maine abhi vaijayanti se pucha " batuk informed .

Anirudh looked at him blankly thinking where she could go this late night without informing him ,he held his head in fear suddenly something struck in his mind .

He shot up from the couch and dashed towards shahnaya room , he opened the doors with thud and saw her sleeping peacefully.

His jaw tickled in anger ,he angrily marched towards her and saw her sleeping figure and took the jug from her bed stand and threw at her face .

"Ahhh..What the f" she stopped when she saw anirudh's strong body stood in front of her , his face was hard .

"Where is she ?? " anirudh asked through his gittring teeth . she looked at him confused ."excuse me ! Who ? " she asked wipping her wet face.