part -80

" babu please suno na  , acha I am sorry aab  hass bhi dho ,please " Bondita walked behind him like a puppy tail but Anirudh  didn't even glance at her and continued his work

She huffed and snatched his clothes from his  hands ,he glared at her " Bondita gave it back "

"No , phele aap baat karo mujhse fir dungi mein yeh " she said hiding his clothes behind her back . he gritted his teeth and pinned her to the cupboard "wapas karo " he hissed near her ears .

It will be a lie that , his act she didn't turn her on . because she is . she glanced at his eyes and then his lips .

"Wap- " he stopped sensing her eyes on his lips his cheeks flushed and ears turned into pink in shade .

Bondita closed her eyes and leaned to his lips .but before she could taste them anirudh put a hand between making her kiss his palm .

She frowned at the roughness of his hand  and opened her eyes only to see him blushing like a new bride .

"Babu this isn't fair " she pouted and tried to remove his palms but he poked her head with his finger and backed her.

"N-o I am angry at u " he mumbled trying to cover his blush by serious face but bondita can see his flushed face .

She stomped her feet on the floor huffing "then speak to me  " she said but he nodded in noo because he wanted to show her that he is angry at her for sleeping in another room that is too without him .

But anirudh and bondita both knew that he was taking revenge on her mischief for  teasing him last night .

" so ,aap  bath nhi karoge " she asked as he took his clothes from her . He nodded in noo .

" Fine then good luck mr.ARC " she said before leaving the room in a scowled face , he looked at her in confusion but shrugging himself he got ready for office .
.
.
Anirudh and bondita came down stairs showing to the family that they were not in talking terms .

" good morning dada \boudi " batuk and som  wished them ." good morning " both said the same time and glared at each other .

Anirudh saw the seat beside shanaya was empty and he knowingly  sat  beside her ignoring their empty chairs where bondita and he would sit daily .

Bondita glared at shanaya seeing her smiling at anirudh . she glared more when Anirudh  smiled  back .

She sat opposite him beside batuk who  was muching his luchi mouth full . he looked at them with a raised eye.

" bihari breakfast " Anirudh called .

"Lijiye chote malikh " he served him and anirudh took his toast bread and looked at bondita ,because she always gave the toasted bread  with peanut  butter jam on it .

But he sighed because he can't ask her now ,not in front of Shanaya. He kept his bread back  and took luchi's  from the bowl .He looked around the curry but found that it was far from him and tried to take it .

" ohh ,Anirudh u sit ,let me pass it " shanaya smiled sweetly before taking the bowl and serving him not to miss her touches on his hand .

Strike one !! Bondita just doesn't smash her face yet . control control...

Bondita stomped her water glass making Anirudh snap at her , he gulped seeing her glaring at him  .

"Toh kal raat keh baare  kuch batana kasht  karoge anirudh " kaka taunted looking at anirudh who was fully focused on his food .

" umm..mm kaka wo-h mai-n kya kahu  joh kuch puchna h apni ladli bahu se puchiye " he said .

Bondita gave him a death glare ."main kahu ,kiya tumne h toh  tum hi kaho , aur kaka ka kon ladla yeh sab ko pata h kyu kaka sasurji  " she asked now looking at kaka .