part -58

If you want to feel it more..try to read pervious chap .. so you can feel more connected ...if possible ...!!!!!!

.....

Bondita closed her eyes ..feeling cold shiver ran through her body ..and her dress was laying on floor somewhere .

" holly jesus.." Anirudh left a heavy breath seeing her just in calvin grey
undergarments ..

It was for the first time he was seeing her body too closely ..

" missy..oh god  u r a death to me.."   He groaned in his husky lusty voice being tempted by her swollen lips taking them in his rough lips ..hungrily

Her inside crushed feeling his hands on her breast tracing it's outline by his long fingers .

" hmm..arh.." He moaned tasting her tongue between his lips..

Not being able to control adrenaline sexual rush of hormones ..he pushed her on bed making her gasp .

"Argh...so soft ..mmmm" Anirudh rolled his eyes ..biting his lower lips as he knead her moulds hardly ..

" ah..ani ..nirdh.." She moaned loudly as he was kneading her too ..hardly making her back arch ..

His hold on her moulds were tightened ..he bend near her ear ..

" do you like that. .!!Don't you ..my kitty?? " his lust filled husky  voice made her tremble in immenes pleasure.. 

" ye..yes..more..please.." Her lips nibbling his neck making him knead them more mercilessly while groaning ..

Still laying on her ..he lift her up running his fingers on clips of her strapless grey bra..

Her breath hitched feeling his fingers on her bare back ..her face flushed in beetroot red .

" such a hot mess you are for me..my nymph.." She felt her heart would explode in pleasure ..when he pinched her spine .. 

In a tug ,her bra was on bed ..his breath ragged seeing her glory bare form ..

" ohh...god ..my temptress .." He fall  between her moulds and breathed her natural scent ..he snuggled more in her warm skin

She ran her finger tips through his silky hair.   Calming  her own breaths..

" oh..oh..my. ..ahh.." She screamed loud as he bit her breast vellay ..making her nipples hard

" hm..argh.." He sucked her skin hard in between it ..and knead her round moulds making them red.

She was sweating and breathing and biting her lower lip not to moan as he was kissing her every inch of her breast

" ahh..please ..anirudh.." She clutched his hair more as she felt his tongue rolling on her valley and over her chest..

" please what..my temptress .." Her core itched seeing his lust filled fierce eyes..

" say me.. my temptress..what do you want from me..!! " anirudh pinched Her hard nipple with is thumb and forefinger ...looking straight in her eyes..

" please..su..suck..them..please.." He pleased to see her pleading for his touch ..

" such a horny bastard i am ..its incredible Turning me ON.." He thought to himself..

He latched  his mouth on her erect hard nipple and sucked her ..she was moaning roaming her hands and digging her nails  on his back and shoulder  ..