part - 26

Here bon was sitting in her study in her house..she was studing a file ....

    That when her phone buzzed and she checked the caller id and it was som..

"Hello bondita " som said

any information  " she asked to som..

" your and dada guess it correct ... I myself collected the reports from our lab and i consulted to our senior doctor..you were right .   "  som said hold the repots in his hand

   " hmm..can you please send the reports with ba..i mean with sir.." She immediately corrected herself before blurring  her boyfriend nick name given by her ...

" hmm ...sure " saying so som hanged his phone..

Here bon closed her closed her tapping her thumb on pen button making "tik tik " sound..

She looked at the file and smirked ..

" NARAYAN BHATTACHARYA "  she glanced at the name on file ..

She closed her eyes and remembered the discovering the froud was happening in her colleage institution ...three days back..

Flashback

Three days back  When bondita came from using washroom and was about to go to anirudh who was waiting for her...

But her eyes catch something else  ...she looked at the dustbin ..

She went near the dustbin..a found  a white box having food picture and ban symbol on the picture..

She took it out .. And scanned the logo in goggle ..her eyes widened in fear sensing what kind of chemical box it is ..

She immediately kept the box a side and went towards anirudh

And dragged him towards the servent food quaters area..

" what are you  doing BONDITA , where are you taking me.." He asked as she was dragging towards him to servant quarters...

" shhh " but she silenced him keeping her finger on her lips...

  She left from there and came back to him with that box..and handed him..he looked at it with confused face...

" yeh ..kya h " he asked her ..

" leave that ..phele bata skate h ki iss food quarter ka keys kaha h " she asked him looking at lock of food quarter's..

" shayadh ..kethan ke pass ...because he will handle the food for servants..par abb toh woh ghar gaya h " he said to which looked down ..

She looked here and there and smiled and picked up a heavy stone and handed it to anirudh..while he looked at her and again stone in confusion..

" app.iss lock ko thodo iss stone se " bon said pointing towards the lock..to which anirudh shocked and widened his eyes..

" kya....are out of your mind bondita..lock todu matlab ...what are you trying to do " he asked her to which she rolled her eyes

" app..itne questions kyu puchthe h ..apne lock ko break karenge ya mein kardu.." She said angrily and watching her wrist watch as it was only 7 mins to cab to pick them up...

Seeing her angry face anirudh understood it will better if he do what she say ..otherwise she can hit him by that stone..so, silently he nodded to her any broke the lock..and opened.. Entered into the room..

" sir lights on kijiye..." She said as light were off and darkness was engulfed in room..

Nodding ani went to on the lights.. But bumped to cupboards and all the utensils falled making aloud noise..