part - 55

" bondita ..open the door " anirudh knocked her door.

" nhi kol na huhh " she turned away from door still puffing her cheeks..

" bondita i am asking for one last time open the door please.."anirudh sighed a huff in frown ..

From the past one hour he was calling her to open the door but she as to be stubborn wasn't opening it ..now he is more irritated seeing the chocolate starting to melt which he brought to coax his angry bird ..

" she won't listen to him until he bend his finger to loose her stubbornness "

Smirking he went to his balcony

" app. " bondita shouted seeing him in room..

When he started walking towards her . she stepped back still making angry face but anirudh kept his stern face .

" get ready " he ordered her

" huh.." She looked at him confused ..

" get ready in 10 mins.. I want to you help me in shopping " he made his stern not to smirk at her sulking face ..

" nooo.." She glared at him..here she is angry and he was bothering about stupid shopping ..

" yess..and now get ready fast ..its 9 mins " he said making her frown ..

" app.." He cut her off

" go now.."

Before she could protest . he left her in room to get ready ..with poking face she got ready ..

Anirudh was walking to and fro looking at stairs ..soon he smiled seeing her comming down ..

But bondita state was left breathless seeing him holly molly as he was damm sexy in the skin tight t shirt with that spects ..

B Pov : " such a holly sexy god he is "

Here anirudh state was not too good he was shamelessly gawking at her bare milky legs..licking his lips ..

Ani pov : " shit god..tooo hooot to bearrr "

Both were gawking at each other shamelessly , both can feel their cheeks heating up in red colour in shame feeling gaze on each other

" c..chale.." Anirudh felt like his air kicking out of his lungs ..

" hmm.." She hummed ..

As they both sat in car . anirudh put seat belt on her and started the car .

" where are we going " she asked anirudh who was focusing on road.

" shopping " he replied still looking road..

" and itna suddenly kyun jana h apko shopping karne.." She fold her arms around her chest with raising her eye..

" ek girl ko impress karne " he said making her blush thinking her to be ..

" don't worry tum nhi ho .." His made her glare him with dead look . he bite his lips to stop himself laughing at her dropped face .

" toh ..fir kon h woh chudail ..I mean woh girl " she asked him frowning her brows.

" h koi meri important client jisse mein apni life ki biggest deal karne wala hu...isliye meine socha uss ke liye ek gift leke usse impress kardu " he said in a flirty tone ..

" app esa kuch nhi karenge .." She glared at him ..

" but I am doing ..and you are helping to me impress her ..karogi na ..hain na.. " she made sulking face turing to window ..because she can melt like a icecream seeing his innocent face