part -27

As the lavish mercedes whitish car entered woxsen university ..all the teaching staff and servent staff stood on their toes to greet the trustee.. Expect one fellow..who was clearly avoided him for a purpose...

When the car doors opened .. Bondita stepped her right leg out of car.. And headed down to car ..

All were in shock seeing their student.. Instead of trustee..

But anirudh was mesmerised with her look.. She was looking stunning in her black vest coat with white denim t shirt..and white jeans..her black high heels.. Sliver watch.. Her black hairs curdled into short hairs.. Her white pearl studs..her baby pink lips.. And that bossy elegant goggles... She was absolutely perfect ..

She was just her way of perfect ..but today her body was carry a different aura.. Her presentative look was giving a powerful business women look.. Definitely seeing her anyone can sense that she is the queen of DAS EMPIRE.. But she reminded him another women..the queen of RC EMPIRE...KALINDI ROY CHOUDHARY..

Anirudh may not like her behaviour towards him ..but he didn't hesitate to say..that his kalindi kaki is the powerful women who carried her different aura as business women.. She is calculative.. Determined ..confident in her business... And today too bondita not looking different from her..she was also carrying her different aura..

But he came from his dazed out thoughts when he was tapped by principal..

He looked at him..when principal asked him in low voice .." What she is doing here..we expected the trustee.. " .. To which anirudh answered " i don't know " with innocent face...although he know the upcoming bomb that is going with blast on every one head... He Smiling looked at her..

Today he was looking at her with pride and admiration ...

When bondita marked her entry coming out of car..she looked at Anirudh through her goggles.. She can easily sense he was lost in her look..which made her blush..but today she should not focus on it..today she have to do many important works complete..

She marched forward removing her goggles and put her right hand in pocket of jeans..

When she reached to principal she glanced at anirudh and again turn to principal who was looking at her with confusion..here at her place her father should attend it ..but seeing her here and that too in her new look..

It seems like she sensed him..and handed him a file which was carried by vishwanath ...

Opening it ..the annoucement he read shocked him..
He clearly read it once again.. Where clearly declared that..

ARVIND DAS THE TRUSTEE OF WOXSEN INSTITUT DECLARED MISS . BONDITA DAS HAS THE NEW TRUSTEE AND SHE HAS RIGHT TO TAKE DECISIONS OF THIS UNIVERSITY ...

Arvind das...

The shock was underestimate to principal.. He looked at her..

" welcome mam.." He greeted her..now she was not student ..she was trustee of this institute..so he should treat her like that only ..

She smiled at him.. And looked at another teaching and servent staff ..who where hell shocked..

She looked at her wrist watch...and

" IN 5 MINUTES i want every teaching staff in board meeting room.. Quick !!! " saying she left with vishwa..excusing herself..

Principal ordered all them to obey her order ..

Reaching it all teachers sat on chairs of board meeting room..

When bondita enter the room principal stood from his seat . seeing him all sirs and madams stood from their seats..