part -61

The morning before accident

" ohho ..abb yeh lovebites kaise chupau.." Anirudh was searching on dressing table to find something for help to hide his lovebites around his neck ..

When bondita came from warm bath wearing a white chudidar with semi wet hairs ..saw him searching something. .

She with a smile opened her bag taking something from it and stood back of him ..

" will you marry me !! " anirudh looked at her with a raising eye ..as she standing with foundation

" will.you . marry.me !! " she showed him that foundation ..and teasing him with baby grin .

" agar kahu answer nhi dena h toh .." He hold her waist pulling her towards him teasing her ..

" sochloo .. Nhi kaha toh .." She teased him back ...

"Toh " anirudh tugged her wet hairs pulling her more to him

" toh ..toh..mein mein foundation nhi dungi ..fir pura din firte rehna ..inn lovebites ko sabko dekhate ..dekhate.." She fold her hand with grumpy face..

Anirudh laughed at her threat ..

" okk..mujhe koi problem nhi h ..balki mein toh unko bolunga ..ki yeh meri missy raat ko temptress banne ka result h ..boldu sabko ..." She looked at him in disbelief ..

" app..app..dusht babu.. " her cheeks turned into scarlet red smiling bashfully ..

" mein dusht , tum kya hoo phir " he asked kissing her knuckles ..

" ishhh.." She turned around feeling shy ..

" ayyo appa.!!!....meri bondita sharma rhi h..kya baat h " he giggled at her, trying to remove het hands from her face ...

" dhaat " she hit his arm and was to run out of his room being super shy ..but he hold her hand ..

" ohho..my dehli express ..phele ready ho tho jao ..bhad me bhagna.." She pouted at him ..

Anirudh made her sit on stool ..and helped her in getting ready ..he brought her bag and opened a box ..

He smiled her baby pink bracelet ..it was same bracelet she wore when she proposed him infront of everyone ..

" i love u mr . anirudh roy choudary .."ohh ..he want to hear that once again in same style ..

Brushing his thought he placed it on her hand ..and clicked the lock ..

" challe breakfast karne .." Anirudh said making her scowl at him ..

" par meri ..will you marry me ka kya hoga ..app toh jawab dete hi nhi " He laughed at her pouty face and kissed her cheek soundly ..

" patience ..my temptress .." He winking hold her hand walking out of room ..

While she walked stomped her every step on floor ..scowling at him..he chuckled at her ..

She is so damm adorable..!!! That he wanted to tease her more..
....

" Anirudh sir ..lets goo.." Anirudh was snapped of his thoughts ..when he heard amar voice ..

His heart was beating rapidly and chills were running through his spine thinking the possiblites of this bracelet being hers..

Noo..noo..bondita ka nhi ho sakta ..yeh bracelet world mein ek hi nhi h ..shayad kisi or ka ho..!!!