part-43

"Thankyou koyeli didi " bondita thanked when koyeli served her food .she smiled at her ..

"Sorry aunty i was late.." Shahnaya said to kalindi and was about to sit opposite to ritu but stooped seeing bondita ..

"YOU " shahnaya pointed her fingure to bondita who looked at her listening her shocked voice ..

" ohh hii CLOD COFFEE " bon smirked seeing her fuming face ..

" what the hell ..aunty yeh ladki iss garh par kya kar rha hi h.. And you both just get out .." Shahnaya shouted at them ..

Ritu was about to get up ..but bon held her hand and made her sit back ..

" shahnaya is this the way to talk to our guest " shubra glared at her ..to which she rolled her eyes ..

" aunty app jante nhi inn jaise logo ko " shahnaya snapped back at shubra which angered kaka , ani ,bon..

" stop this Shahnaya " kalindi warned her ..

" no aunty .. Yeh ladki she is such .." Shahnaya flinched stopping her words listening anirudh roar ..

" HOLD BACK YOUR TONGUE ..ek aur sabh nhi warna mein bhul jaunga tum hamare guest ho.. Aur haa tum bulo math ki tum sirf aur sirf iss ghar mein ek guest ho.. YOU ARE JUST A GuEST..so hamare family matters mein involve hone ki zarurat nhi ..tum iss ghar mein bhout dino se ho iska matlab tum apne limits bul jao..remember and stay in your limits " anirudh banging his hand stood from chair ..

" par anir"..she was about to speak but anirudh cut her in middle

" bihari .. Meri aur bondita ,ritu ,rahul ka plates mere room mein rak dho ..we will have our food in my room...agar kisiko kuch kehna h tho ..I don't care .." He eyed at kalindi who sat silently ..

" beta..hame maaf kardo . app phele baar hamare ghar ayye aur yeh sab hua .. Please lunch kalo ..warna hame bura lage ga.." Kaka requested them downing his head ..

" nahi nahi kaka ji ..app sorry mat boliye " ritu said nodding her head in noo..

" haa kaka ji.. Aur waise bhi kuch log hote hi aise h .." Saying rahul stood to leave ..

Anirudh hold bon hand to take her in his room ..

" one minute babu " she stopped him and looked back at Shahnaya who stood their unaffected by this..

Bon went to Shahnaya and hold her hand ..

" what the " Shahnaya about to say but bon made her sit in chair and served her plate with her own hands confusing everyone ..but Anirudh was fuming inside seeing her serving to the girl was about to humiliate her ..but he listening her words smiled at her..

" meri suchi kehte h ..kabhi kisi ko ann ke samne Gussa yaa apman nhi karna chahiye ..usse maa annapurna ka apman hota h ...aur kehte h jis ghar mein ann aur athidi ka apman hoo..uss ghar mein na lakshmi aur na anpurna ka vaas hota h...aur mein nhi chahti mere guru mere Shikshak babu ke ghar per unka vaas na ho ..please apni lunch complete karna ..aur kaka ap bhi kane ke bech mein se nhi utna...ok .." She smiled at kaka who looked at her in astonishment how she came to know that he was about leave lunch without having it...

She went to anirudh and hold his hand " chale..i am feeling hungry " she pout at him ..to which he nodded smiling and took them to his room

" kalindi hame yeh umeed nhi thi tumse .... Aur Shahnaya hamare yeha guest ko kuch kaha nhi jata ..Issiliye ham kuch nhi kehna rehe h ..warna hamari shubra behan ko ulta jawab dene walo ka ham kye saza de the tum nhi janti ..apni haad par math karo. " kaka warned warned her and she downed her head ..