part -37

" just shut up and leave " shahnaya shouted at peon in office ..

She was with her friend talking to her in office and angered when peon disturbed her giving her more files ..which angered her to core ..

" shahnaya clam down..yaar ".. Her friend tried clam her.

" what clam down yaar .. Mein yeha uss anirudh se Shadi karne ayi thi.. kaam karne nhi ..uss ladki ki tension ek aur baath..woh meri RC family ki bahu banne ki raaste ke sabse se badi kaata bani h.." Shahnaya thought about bondita how bon insulted her in cafe and how she found her in anirudh room..

" but shahnaya you love samar right even you both became each others too..he was waiting for you ?? " she asked as she was in love with samar from college days.

" yaa.. I still do..but see reality reha .. Anirudh is handsome and hot and most important he was billionaire and very know honoured family in india..and most he was more richer than samar ..and handsome too..

Where reha nodded knowing how much money minded Shahnaya is ..and she cannot deny how much rc have popularity country wide..

" but jaise tumne kaha ki anirudh ko koi ladki pasand h ..then how will you make him agree with you for marriage.. Because..kalindi aunty bhale tume anirudh ke liye choose kiya ho ...but she will never agree against his will..tum yeha usse tumse Shadi keliye HAa kehne ayi thi ..but one thing agar samar ke bare mein usse pata chala to ..Shadi ko bul hi jao.. " reha said with warning tone..

" haa I know ki aunty ne mujhe Issiliye bulaye h india ..so that I can make anirudh agree for marriage ..aunty ko mom ne yeh kaha ki mein sanskari and I can manage handle businesses very well..but if she will get known mein anirudh uske richness se hu tho..definitely she will deny ..and aur usse Shadi cancel karne ke liye ek second nhi lagega..but woh tab hoga jab mein hone dungi " Shahnaya said smirking ..

" means." Reha asked sensing some thing was cooking in her mind..

" see reha..mujhe samar ka tension nhi h ..because samar ko mein handle kar lungi but ani aur us ladki bath tho uska tension bhi nhi h ..kyu ki their love is just blooming like bud ..joh dire dire badega .but agar usse thabi tode tho ..fir se bloom karna impossible h ..tho just mujhe unke beach ke trust or love care ko sirf todne h ..joh bhout easy h " shahnaya..

"Aur woh kaise bala.." Reha asked her .

" jab usse yeh pata chalega ki mein anirudh ki hone wali finance hu..and jab mein uske samne woh sare rights dekadu tho...you understand right " Saying shanaya smirked thinking how that poor was going through heartbreaks one bye one...

" but for that you should be closed to him right ." Reha suggested her

" yaa... Sham ko usse milne college chali jati hu.. I don't understand. Why anirudh was teaching ..matlab usko woh karne ki jarurat nhi ..he was going to be ceo .." Shahnaya rolled her eyes ..why he want to work at monthly salary job ..as he can give job to hundreds of people..

" let it be Shahnaya .." Reha said

" hmm..I think I should visit kalindi aunty ..unhone kam jo diya h .." Shahnaya said and stood to leave..

" yaa..and lets meet this weekend in club 49 ..lets just have some fun .." Reha said ..

" sure..." Saying duo left her cabin..

....

" and it was your end of the class and concentrate on your exams.. " as anirudh closed his book ...as his class was finished and it was his leisure now ..

As anirudh walking corridor saw the two monkeys are jumping and fighting with eachother ..

"Bondita rahul.." Anirudh called them between there fight ..