part -28

As soon as all the officers left the campus.. Bondita sat on her seat ..and again started sipping her coffee..

Pressed the button to call peon ...

As he entred ..

"  Call All The Servant Staff To Meeting Room RIGHT NOW.. " she ordered..

As per instructions all teaching and servant present in  board meeting..

" arvind ..now can you sign my papers.. " narayan asked   the arvind was also sitting beside her..

Then when father and daughter looked at him..

" ofcourse... Papa " saying so she handed him the papers already she have signed it..

Seeing the file arvind looked at her with wide eyes..but  signed it..

Sighing the papers he handed it to narayan..

When narayan was about to leave the room..the room lights turned off and the projector oned..

Seeing the video and photos on screen everyone shocked ..narayan started to sweat ..

Narayan : kaam hoja na chahiye.. Yeh lo aur paisa.. Par mujhe yeh colleage band hona..chahiye.. Aur arvind ki baarbadi dekhne hi hai..

Man : don't worry sir appka kam ho tho jayega..appne joh chemicals de thi mila dhi thi..tin din mein..iss campus ke har ek staff ..food poision aur bp..sugar..aur heart problems wale saare hospital mein admit honge..agar woh chemical zyada effect hua tho maar bhi sakte hai ..

Narayan : wahi toh mujhe chahiye..isse arvind ki business ..colleage..reputation..sab ke sab mitti mein mill  jayenge..akhir usse bhi toh bezaathi ka swaad chakane hai...saying so he laughed..

And offer him a bundle of money..

But all shocked more the person who was with narayan was..one the worker in the institute..

" srikant"  all wishpered..

And also they  have some photos in which he was mixing the chemical in food and also serving them to servants .. And also how he secretly hide that boxes.. From every one..

As the projector screen offed a loud sound echoed in room ..

" THUD " .. All light were oned..

Srikant rubbed his right cheek.. There every one saw bon standing their emitting fire from her eyes..

All shocked when another slap landed on his left cheek..

" HOW DARE YOU .." she roared like a lioness..

To which everyone  flinched  even arvind , anirudh too..

" pri.." Arvind tried to stop her..

" IAM NOT DONE YET DAD " she shouted slapping him once more..

" tumhe kya laga ki ..tum yeh sab karlo ge aur hame kuch nahi pata chelega.. Haaa..

    Tum aur yeh ..( pointing towards narayan ) milkar mere samne yeh sab kar loge... Ajj thuje mein bata thi hu... Apne kanna dene wale talli mein ched karne ka anzam.." Saying so she dragged him with collar and pushed him near servants feets..

" YEH ABB SABH KA CULPRIT HAIN.. ISNE APKI LIFE KE KELA HAI ..APP ISKO JOH SAZAA DENGE ..WOH AKHRI DECISION HOGA.. .. " saying so she turned to narayan..

" apko kya laga..yeh sab karke..mere papa ko barbad kar denge.. How stupid off you..app ko yeh sab karte hue MISS.BONDITA ARVIND DAS ki yaad nahi AYE.app ko kya laga mein trustee kyu baani ...aur yeh sab janne ke baad bhi apki file par PE kaise sign karne.dhi.."saying so she glanced at file..