part -33

" hey..shiv..shiv..shiv.."

"ANIRUDH " kaka shouted dropping his cane down ...

Anirudh immediately left bondita waist and her cheek which he was holding ..

And turned to see the shocked kaka.. And batuk who was eyeing them as an OWL and bihari who smacked his head...

" k..kaa.ka..." Ani immediately moved a bit from bondita and looked them with wide fearfull eyes ...

Here kaka was looking at him with eyes out from sockets ..did he saw his nephew was romancing with a girl ...

" ohho..babu app itna kyu sharmate hoo..ek.lip kiss tho bath h.. " bondita grumpily in announce.. With still closed her eyes..not feeling his touch..

Listening to her words anirudh face plamed himself...today he was Definitely gone for sure..

But kaka felt his land will slip from his legs..he looked at anirudh with shocked face to which anirudh smiled nervously..

But batuk was giggling ..imagining his big d and bihari having dandee maar with his kaka cane..

Being frustrated with ani shyness ..stomping her feet to ground and opening her eyes..but completely ignoring trio presence ..

" app na bhout shy ho..koi nhi .main kar dete hu.." Saying she jumped ani who was looking his kaka..

But froze himself when bondita kissed his cheek with pop sound and hugged him..

" shiv..shiv..shiv.." Kaka closed his eyes ...

That when bondita looked back and found his kaka..and immediately left anirudh with jerk..here anirudh immediately cupped his own cheeks and looked bondita with wide eyes and open mouth ..bondita lick her lips in head hung down..

" sorry " she muttered slowly ...

" bihari...ganga jel la...jaldi.." Kaka shouted loudly and bihari run in thick air..praying himself to thank durga ma to send him away from them..

Kaka looked at anirudh with " can you explain now !! " expresion..

To which anirudh give a sheepishly smile ..

" woh..woh..ka..ka..woh..woh.." He was stammering like puppy and thought what to tell him..

In this mean time bihari rushed into with kalash of ganga jel...

Kaka immediately sprinkled on bondita..and anirudh..

" kaka..big d ke andhar ghost h.." Saying batuk took kalash and poured on top of anirudh ... Drenching him

" batuk..." Kaka glared and anirudh shouted..

But batuk giggled ..

" yeh..sab kya hain anirudh .." Kaka glared at him holding his chadi..

" ganga jel with rose petals.. " bondita smiled at them..

" huh..!! " all looked at her..

She pointed to anirudh ...who drenched with ganga jel and rose petal sticking to his t- shirt , cheeks .. Head..

" woh..nahi..yeha..kya hora h ..uski baath h .." Kaka huffed at her stupid answer..

" woh..woh..ka.ka..woh..mein..woh..aue..aur..bo..bon.." Anirudh saw kaka rolling his chadi in his hand..

" wahi..joh appne dekha.." Bondita again smiling cutely..

" ANIRUDH " kaka glared him..

" bondita please.." He pleaded her with pleading eyes..to which she pouted..