part -13

As bon , ritu , rahul were waiting for ani and his brothers . while bon was praying herself to God that ani to Celebrate holi with her.. Its has been More than 10 minutes they were waiting for them...she thought to her self if he does not agree..she decided to take him forcefully by crook or hook...but she will take him at any cost...

That when batuk , ani, som was comming towards them ..seeing this bon grinned widely...

" bondita didi..hum agaye ." batuk said grinning at her exicted ... Seeing this ani and som smiled..bon too...

" tho... Chale .." Bon said holding his hand and looked at ani..

" kaha " asked all..

" asli holi manane.." She said and started to walk..

While all looked at her confusingly but followed her...

Reaching to car bon Sat on driver seat.. While rahul was about to infront see..but ritu dragged him to back seat.. Bon glared at rahul..

" kya hain ritu " asked rahul being irritated

" u idiot woh seat kisi aur ka hain ...haina anirudh sir ." teased ritu looking at ani who downing his head and bon was being desperate to make him seat beside her..but infront of all ..she hesitated to say..

Ani looked at bon with his corner of his eyes.. To which bon patted her beside seat..signaling him to sit beside her...

Rahul smirked and pushed anirudh to front seat..while they all settled in back seats..

In this all batuk looked at them confused ...but som was well matured to understand the meaning of their words . .but stay quite...smiling she started to drive.

" BONDITHA didi where we are going " Batuk asked impatiently..

" batuk have patience.. But mein thume batati hu waha tumare age ke kids Bhouth log hain...aur tum full enjoy karoge..." Bon said smiling..

Soon she stopped at place.. She took them near the gate....

All entered inside the gate..they all looked at the place..it was some what large place which enough to play holi ..it was like a park with trees..
..it was beautiful decoration by. Paper craft , and flowers. And twinkel lights and paper lamps..colours were arranged perfect..in Middle their were swings..and from side the holi matka are arranged...and beside drums...and they were food stalls.. Every thing was very beautiful not royal unlike in event..these are seen to hand made items..but yet beautiful..

All were busy in glancing the beauty...Batuk mouth were hung down seeing all them ..even batuk attended the functions and events..they were designed royal look like palace and antique pieces...but this was simple decoration but it was breathtaking....

But all frowned at place is empty...no one was present in area...

All looked towards bonditha..but were gasped as she was not present with them

All looked at each other and called " BONDITA " but no response..they again called her but no response..

They moved forward to place..calling her..

" kaha chali gaye..miss " ani thought to himself..he worried because of her sudden disperance ..

" kisine mujhe yaad kiya " a voice came from behind.. All turned to see her.. All widened their eyes seeing her... Holding pichkari in her hands and few kids..