part -54

It was ten in the morning when anirudh  woke from his deep slumber .  fluttering his drowsy  eyes he rolled on other side of bed yawning .

But his eyes fall on the person who he dreamt in every night ...

There bondita was sitting in couch with laptop fully concentrating on it . he kept his both plams under his chin seeing with his dreamy lazy eyes .

" beautiful " a pink blush made it  way on his fair cheeks made him to bite his lower lip

But bondita was still glued her eyes on laptop and writting something on note pad. And here anirudh started making silly  faces as she wasn't glancing at him when he already awake ..

"Didn't she feel my presence . huhh !! I want my full attention " he thought glaring at her laptop with jealously look

He grumpily sat on bed and cleared his throat gaining her attention but immediately held head feeling something heavy

"good morning " she wished him blankly and went towards him

Silently she handed him lemon juice  and  was about to move away from there but stopped herself when she felt anirudh tug on her wrist ..

She looked at anirudh who was still holding the glass untouched and looking at her with puppy face .

Sighing she sat infront of him and held the glass and made him gulp it .

" sorry .." He mumbled while she was rubbing the water stains on his mouth ..

" kyu .." She raised her eyes .

" tum gussa hona ..mujhe pata h ..issiliye tumne mujhe good morning babu bolke nhi kaha " he said looking at her while she nodded in yes .

He pouted at her and looked down .." I am sorry maine tumko dinner ko nhi leja paya ..par shotti mein unke saath nhi jana chahata par shahnaya ne mere mana karne ke baad bhi usne haa bola ..and promise mein tumare paas ane ka try kiya tha but aa nhi paya ..I am sorry phir pata nhi mujhe heaviness feel hone lagi ..aur uske baad mujhe kuch yaad nhi aara ..mein ghar ko kaise ayya..aur mujhe yeh chot kaise lgi ..tume pata h .." He showed her his wounded hand ..

" matlab apko yaad nhi kal kya hua tha.." She asked frowning  to which he nodded in no .

She signed " he forget what he said to me " ..

" nhi ..kyu maine kuch kiya tha kya " he asked her looking at her being confused

She nodded at him .

" kya ..kiya maine " he asked her

" apne..apne ..muj.he ..muj..muje " she was blushing biting her lips ..

Here anirudh frowned at her ..

But his breath hitched when he felt her seductive fingers brushing on his chest ..

"Bon..sshhh " his voice died in his throat when she placed her forefinger on his lips

She slightly pushed him on bed and Hanover on him . he immediately hold her waist

Anirudh heart was beating fastly making his breathes ragged . she have so much affect on him .

"Bon..shh..kaha na chup .." His innocent eyes stared in her intense black eyes  which held so much love and a little possessiveness for him and desires for him ...

" apne kaha tha ki .." Her lips brushed to his cheeks making them crimson red in blush

"Ki "

" you love my eyes " her lips travelled to his eyes.