part - 50

Yehhh!!! Its 50th update..i can't able to belive it ..thank you to my every reader to  votting and commenting for my books .and i always will be thankful to supporting my story and loving it ..

So so thankyou  guys..i love you all very very much ..

GET WITNESS OF  LOVE FILLED ANIDITA IN  MUMBAI ..

....

its been 5 days since anirudh left for mumbai ..and the worst days for bondita ..she was terribly missing her babu.

even through they used to call eachother 6 to 8 times in a day but she always feel like to jump on him through phone and shower him with lots of kisses ..but poor she huhh !!

How badly she want to go mumbai and slap him hard for not taking her with him .. Arghh !! And to her badluck her craving for his touch wasn't helping her with that crazy dreams

" bondi " she jerked from her thoughts when ritu pat her shoulder ..

" huh..ha..haa bol .." She looked at ritu and rahul who were standing Infront of her with her bag ..

" chale.." Ritu said as Bondita was sitting in ground on a bench with a book ..

" kaha .." As she took her bag and kept book inside it as it was lunch break ..

" movie ko ..waise ajj classes nhi h na chalte h.. chal naa..tera mood bhi tikh lage ga.." Rahul said knowing her mood in absence of anirudh

" ha." She was about to say yes but stopped herself

" nhi yaar tum log chale jao ..ajj mere papa city se bahar jaa rahe h ..soo ajj mujhe unke office jana h unse milne unhe see off karne .." She said but it half lie because her dad flight was 4 in the evening

" but.  "

' no buts ..tum dono jaa rahe hoo movie ko..plan cancel karnke bare mein sochna bhi mat " bondita said as she want her two best friends spent some lonely time because she want them to get close and confess their feeling towards eachother ..

Finally they both nodded and rahul and ritu for movie and Bondita left to her father office as she want to have lunch with her father..

After reaching the office

" hello mam ". The watch men wished her Opening gate for her car to enter in ..

" hello .. Aur mam nhi Bondita bulao kaka ..kitne baar kahu   " she sighed and gave  him keys to park ..

She entered the office and all were greeting  her to which she politely answered them ..

" kishore daa..papa kaha h " she asked her one staff

" sir meeting mein h shayad katam hone h wali hogi.  App yeha rest kiji ye..mein app ke liye kuch arrange karta hu.  " saying he went to order something for bondita before Bondita could protest ..

She frown at them " why they were treating her so royally " ..

She with frowning entered another room where their clients used to wait for arvind. 

" sir Bondita mam ayyi h " arvind looked at his pA vishwa and nodded

" so , the deal is fixed ..thankyou " he shook his hands with his clients

As soon as they left Bondita entered his cabin and looked at him with  frown face ..

" kya hua .." Arvind his raised eye walking to her ..

" yeh sab mujhe royal treatment dete h ..mere mana kar ne ke badh bhi .." She complained as arvind was removing her bag from her shoulders.

" abb boss ko respect nhi denge toh kisse denge " she frown at him as he was addressing her as boss..