part - 36

As ani was reading his book laying on bed ..that when his phone  buzzed popping a msg ..

He looked at the phone ..and it was Bondita message ..he opened it  and saw that she had send him a photo ..

He smiled at her pic ...but widened his eyes when carefully observed her pic..

She was on his terrace ... He immediately jumped from bed and again glanced it carefully confirming

"  oh ..shit " he groaned and went near door ..

Again a message popped in it ..

door tho tabhi kulega ..jab mein akke kholungi..bye..😁," he shocked when he read it..

He thought himself what she was doing in on his house terrace ..that when one more message popped on his phone..

don't stress your self .. Just wait for few minutes "  he pouted ..that how did she know what he was thinking ..

"    because mishti knows every thing "  he smiled at her message ..and sat on bed listening her words..

  Ani was tapping his feet on floor now he was feeling tensed it almost 40 min since she was in on his terrace ...what if she was caught of any of his family member ...

As thought of  her being caught ..he stood  and turned to door and tried to open the door and pulled it but vain as door was locked from outside..

He sighed and sat on bed holding his head in tension..

That when door opened ..he looked at bondita ..and was shout at her..but she immediately closed his mouth with her hand and shushed him..

Anirudh glared at her to which she sheepishly grinned and slowly removed her hand ..

" what ..the hel.." His voice stopped his words ..he she placed her hands on his eyes..

" shh...be quiet babu " she hushed him..

He felt shiver when her breathes fall on his ears..

"  abb cholo " she closed his eyes from behind and  Took him out of room...

" Bondita ..kya kar rhi hoo..koi dekh lenge hume.." He wishpered in low voice not wanting to listen their. Consevation ..

" kuch nahi hoga..agge steps h ..careful ..." She took him carefully to stairs..he slowly climbed the stair but stumbled and hold bon waist for support ..

She felt waves in her pits of stomach when he touch the thought her silky shirt ..

As came they came to terrace she removed her hand ..

Once he opened his eyes .. The sight infront him brought smile ..

He looked at bon who was holding her hands at back ..

He looked at the decoration infront ..it was not grand but simple and cute..

Their was small table on which scented candles where placed ..and a coffe jug ..and two cups ..and at middle a box .. That was wrapped in slik pink ribbon ..and few snow bottles ..

It was a simple one but he liked it ..and few rose flowers in a glass bottle too..

" congratulations babu .." She wishpered at him ..

He looked at her.." Par in sab ki jarurat nhi thi .."

" aree aise kaise nahi .. Mere babu ki first project milne ki sucess ko celebrate tho karna h mujhe.." She said holding her hips..

He laughed at her bossy tone ..but stopped when he looked her properly..

She was wearing her night suit .