part -56

Bondita was getting ready while blushing seeing herself in the same dress which she tried in mall .

" buddu bondita ." she slapped herself for acting so possessively infront of him that too with herself .

Actually when they reached home after a long drive visiting mumbai famous places at 8 pm and anirudh gave her a box saying they need to attend the party ..

When she opened the box . she was suprised to see the same dress which he selected for his so called client..

When she looked at him with frowning her eyes ..

" my beautiful lady deserve ..a beautiful dress.."he teased her tugging her hair strad behind her ear

she smiled bashfully at him ..feeling. embarassed of about her behaviour

" now get ready my lady warna yeh dress meri client ko gift karunga.." He teased her laughing seeing her glaring at him

She giggled herself seeing in mirror finally getting ready ..

Anirudh was looking at his phone waiting for her in hall .

But looked at staircase listening her hills click sound .

"Bon.." His words died in throat seeing her in that dress with little makeup and her high heels .. He eyes roamed from toe to head of her body ..

Her hairs made into long curls till to her chest . her right hand was adorned with black smart watch which he had gifted to her . and her long ring earings making her look more bold . and her lips..

Uff !! I just want chew that red lips .. He bite his lower lip feeling his member getting hard ..

" mei..mein..kaise lag rhi hoon .." She looked at down ..because she was breathless seeing him in her twin colour suit . and she can feel wetness between her thighs..

" ahh." She gasped when anirudh pulled her towards him holding her waist . He can inhale her favourite versace bright crystal perfume making roll her eyes .

" stunning " he kissed her ear making a shiver ran through her spine .

And he looked waiting for her to compliment him .

But She bite her lips knowing what he was thinking ..

" chale .." She asked him making a plane face ..

" kyaa..chale " he frowned at her with open mouth ..

Wasn't he looking handsome to her ??..he so fondly brought this suit to twin with her ..and here she wasn't even thinking to complement him.. Huhh..?? That's very rude of her ..!!!!

He pouted at her..

" bondita wasn't you forgetting something to say me " he asked her in hope to be complemented by her ..

" nhi toh .." ..she answered causally ..

" pakka..sachme nhi bul rhi hona.." He asked her once now making puppy face ..

Wasn't he really looking handsome to her .??

" noo..arre ..haa..yaad aaya.." He face shone up finally she understood what he was saying ..

But her next words shocked him to core ..

" lipstick ..mera lipstick..woh kaise bhul sakti hu..thanks yaar mujhe yaad hi nahi tha. " she dramatically hit her head and ran to her room ..

Here anirudh stood dumbfounded ..

" lipstick.. He just now want to ban that all lipsticks. " he was standing their gritting his teeth holding her purse which she throw at him to hold it .