part -18

Ani was driving his car..but he was feeling uneasy.. He don't why but an unknown  fear was griping in his heart..so he called bon...

Here bondita was lying ground..her head hit directly towards floor..due to  a pink mark made it way on her fore head  because of aditya  forceful push..she placed her hand on her head...

Suddenly her phone started ringing.. She tried to get up...but aditya was quick enough to catch her hand and pulled her towards himself...

It stoped  buzzing.. She looked at him with angered filled her..but tears also flowed from her eyes..

Her phone Again ringed ..she was wriggling in his tight grip ...but was vain as phone buzzed off..

He hold her both hands from back in his tight grip that her bracelet was digging into her hand...

He harshly pulled her towards her phone still holding her hands on her back...

Seeing caller id ..he laughed at her

" ohh!!!dekho tho..tere bf is calling you...shayad thuje miss kar raha hoga.. Par kya faidhA..woh tho colleage ke bahar hain...thuje bachene  aa nahi sakte.." He laughed at her

Here she smiled a little...he got to know she was in trouble..that to when she was away from him ... Is this not called LOVE

  " hasneki koi faida nahi ...abh thak colleage be close ho chuka hoga...sare  students ja chuke honge..." Saying this he left..her

She rushed towards the door.....but only pull back by him...

She took her phone..but he snatching hit it to the wall breaking it...

That was enough of her ..she jerked her hands from his grip with her full strength...

"Thud " ...

Adi kept his hand on his cheeks .... She glared at him..but tears too falling from her fierce eyes...

He grab her hairs.." How dare you bondita.. To slap me ...me..the ADITHYA SEGHAL...iss ka anjam bhouth bura hoga..."

" adithya eh tum sahi nahi kar rahe...tumari yeh harkhat  tumhe bhotoh mehangi. Padegii.. You will face consequences... BONDITA DAS  tumhe chodegi nahi..."she said pushing him away...

" who cares  ..." He said inching towards her..

" yehi..yehi... Atitude isse isse dekhe mujhe tum pasand ayi thi...aur maine thume propose bhi kiya tha ...par tum.. What you did ...you fucking rejected me..." He said gripping her jaw tightly..

" hey dugga ma. ,please help me... Bhouth Dard hora hain " she was praying in herself... But listening his words she get confused..when did he proposed her ...and she rejected...

" yaad hain..jab thum delhi mein this ...8th standard mein tumhare pass ek bouquet  lekar ayya tha ..tumhe propose bhi kiya...par thumne kya kiya mujhe tumare dad ko bolke..school se nikal diya..tumare wajhase hame kolkata anna pada...thum mujhe bool gayi par mein nahi ....jis din tumara naam pata chaala thabse..tumse badla lena tha...abb thum uss idiot anirudh ko pyaar karti ho but.mein thume tumare love se dur na kiya tho mera naam bhi aditya SEGHAL nahi....yaad rakoo..." He said griping her jaw more tightly ...that cause leaving marks on her soft cheeks..

"U know what  ..tumhe help karne koyi nahi hoga..." Saying this he left her

" Just wait and watch " Saying this he left library...

Here bon stood remembering ...her past incident..
She sat on chair with thud sound .." No I can't  let him win.. Meri koi galthi nahi hain..mein kyu daru....he challenged me right ...mein bhi toh dekhu..Bondita das ke pyaar ke beech mein kisi ko nahi ane dungi....."thinking she Wiped her tears...