part -12

Bondita and anirudh outfits and slide the screen to feel the music...

Anirudh pov :

As soon as I heard the " chan...chan..chan.."sound I looked at the entrance ..my heart was stoped a beat I can't able to take my eyes from a fairy infornt of me..she was not less than a goddess ...

There she was standing at stair case holding her white lehanga with one hand and another hand was holding a plate full of colour.. I immediately looked down but my stupid eyes was not willing to move from her... It was arguing me to see her...finally defeating I slowly look at her feet..

Because of holding her lehanga I can see her payal..there were looking so beautiful to her ankel like there were only made for her ... I looked somewhat up to her..her hands were adorned with Pearl and stoned bangles...they were exactly fit to her size..perfect..I looked more up..I immediately gulped at her slim milky white creamy waist it was half cover with her netted duppata and it wasn't helping to hide it ..but it..it was looking so ho..so.sorry beautiful.. Hmm ..

You stupid boy stop starring at her waist..cheapu... Please try to be innocent I heard of my innocent mind shouting at me...

What I Should do she was looking so beautiful that my eyes not want move from her waist ..go and scold my eyes .. I answerd to my brain again focusing on " MISS "

" Miss "nahi " MISHTI " now my heart shouted at me this time...

Ani u focus on your MISHTI waist nothing wrong in it. She said she love ur attention and touch so you continue... Again my heart spoke encouraging my stupid eyes to stare at her..

Shut up u idiot heart don't poke u r useless thoughts into my innocent brain ... This time my innocent brain shouted at my lovesick idiot heart...

Anirudh don't listen to this idiot heart please be a descent boy..don't spoil u r innocence.. Please be a good boy my brain pleaded me...

U dumboo brain just shut up now , my heart shouted back at my brain...

These two fellow are fighting like fool ...but in this my stupid eyes doing it work being unaffected by them..gawking at her..

I saw she was wearing a gold shining blouse which was complementing her skin... Her duppata was pinned to her one side leaving it to flow... She was wearing a simple gold chain of a ring pendant..I saw she wear it always.. I think it was special for her... I saw her ears are handling with large yet elegant earrings which where wriggling due to her movements ... These were making her look More gorgeous .. I must say she have a good choice in jewellery's ... I moved towards her face...

Her lips were enchanted with light pink colour lipstick.. They are looking so delicious ..

" anirudh stop " here again my innocent brain shouted at me..