part -59

" anirudh .."  She called his name biting her lower lip feeling his lips on her bare back ..

" hmm.." He hummed kissing her back ..

She turned towards him ..but closed her eyes feeling pain of her sore body ..anirudh carefully placed the hot bag on her abdomen ..

" it will be fine mishti " he gently tugged her hair stads and kissed her forehead ..because every girl had endure this pain..but he felt bad seeing her in pain ..

Anirudh pulled duvet tugging it  upto her chest  as he saw her goosebumps on her body feeling the cold air and was playing with her fingers looking at her face..

" babu ..I LOVE YOU .." He smiled at her and was about say her that he too love her so much ..

But stopped feeling something cold on his ring finger.and gasped seeing a ring on his ring finger ..

" bondita yeh ring .." He widened his eyes as it was not a ordinary ring ..this was the same ring , she would wear always on her neck ..her mother's ring..

" haaa..i know yeh ladies ring.h ...but ...but please app yeh ring kabhi math utharna ..because yeh meri mumma's akhri nishaani h .." Her eyes became moist seeing it ..

" par bondita its yours.." He looked at her not at all wanting to apart it from her ..

" kya app mere nhi h kyaa??" She smiled at him as he cutely nodded yes to her

" why do you love me so much ..some times feel like i am not worthy of it .." He asked her feeling so  overwhelmed by her love..

" pata nhi ..bus hogaya  " she said caressing his plam ..

" aur mere pass kuch nhi h tume dene ke liye .." He said lowing his eyes.

" app h naa.." She hugged him smiling widely ..

" aur promise karo ki app sirf mere h kisi or ke nhi .. Agale sath janam thak ..you know iam such a possive love girl ..i don't want to share u..AND NOW YOU R OFFICIALLY ENGAGED WITH ME !!!" He wrapped his hands around her .. Kissing her bare shoulder

" i  promise ..you will be queen of my life..aur mujhe koi aur chahiye bhi nhi ..tum kafi hoo..mere liye ..aur tum bhi mujhe aise hi pyaar karna.." He said hugging her more tightly ..

" kaise ..yese.. " she teased pointing their bare bodies. Slyly smirking running her fore finger around his chest ..

" h..h.a." Anirudh turned into red seeing her sly  smirk ..and licked his lips as she touched his nipple..

" ohhoo..dekho toh koi bada sharma rha h ..karte wakt kaha gayi yeh sharam .." She giggled seeing him hiding his face in her neck. 

" missy stop.." He hide in her more...

" waise mujhe nhi pata tha..ki mere so innocent babu..is not soo innocent ..but he his wild on bed "anirudh widened his eyes at her boldness but it turned him into too red..and on

" waise tum bhi kaam nhi hoo ..my temptress. ...aur haa sahi kaha. Mujhe toh aisa hi pyaar chahiye ..ek daam wild..." Now she turned into red as he teased her being wild on him ..

" mein nhi ,app wild hoo.." She answered back ..

He looked at her.." Hoo..aisa kya..so fine let me just count the number of hickeys you gave me..!!..one..two..thre.." She bushed into beetroot red seeing his neck full of her bites..

" dhatt.." She hit his arm..

" kya..aur bhi h .." She glared at him but he showed her , his puppy eyes with that coy smirk ..

his naughty student-her handsome sirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें