part -29

Ani and bon outfit.... And listen the song to feel it

 And listen the song to feel it

MUSIC ...

As the cold breeze flow in through the opened windows..the white curtains flow in air like wave of water.. Making the dim light white interior room more alluring ...

But what was more attracting was her presence..while her white maxican half shoulder dress with black long curled hair flowing in air..and her giggles sounds ..her soft giggles with one pearl ankle paired on her left ankle was making a smooth sound ..while running her ring necklace was heaving up and down touching her above her chest area randomly..

Bondita bare feet touching the marble making pat sound..she turned her face towards her back...and saw anirudh in his white shirt and jeans..was chasing her with a bunch of rose flowers...

Aisa laga mujhe pehli dafa...

Tanha mai ho gai yaara....

She giggled at him running and throw a pillow towards him making cotton feathers flow in air...
But he pushed it away making his way to catch her..

Ho aisa laga mujhe pehli dafa ....

Tanha mai ho gai yaara.....

Hu pareshaan si mai ...

Abh yeh kehne ke liye ...

Tu zaroori sa hai mujhko

Zinda rehne ke liye....(x2)

When she reach to end the of wall.. She turned around only see him smirking..she nodded her head in no..blushing...

She leaned more to wall..but gasped as anirudh pulled towards him..himself pinning to wall...and deep his head in her neck.. hold her waist in his left hand grip..with his right hand he handed her roses and twirled her once..causing her back was visible to him and her front to wall...

Aisa laga mujhe pehli dafa...

Tanha mai ho gaya yaara...

Hu pareshaan sa mai

Abh yeh kehne ke liye....

Tu zaroori sa hai mujhko...

Zinda rehne ke liye.....(x2)

He pulled all her hairs one side..she closed her eyes feeling his touch on her shoulder..he touch his back fingers to her bare shoulder to neck..planting a kiss on her neck...

She turned and held him by his neck..pulling him to close ...

Tu zaroori ..

He wishpered in her ear..touching his lips to her ear...