part -30

She looked at her wrist and again looked at classroom door..5 minute..15..minute.. She huffed in annoyance ..

Bon pov :

What the hell ?? I am waiting for him but..does he cares..why the hell he was wasn't attending his class ..even his class half period was finished.

I am hell irritated now..i glanced at my beside..and this donkey from some where urf rahul was sleeping in first class it self .. Like he wasn't slept for ages..huh...!!

Actually today ritu was absent and i am and rahul came together in my car to colleage..actually today i am hell shy to face my babu.. After our accidental kiss..okk lip touch ..

Yes , we didn't kiss eachother..accidentally when our lips touched we were so shocked and frozen at our places ..we didn't throught part away and stood their itself with wide open eyes until my phone start to buzz..it broke our trance and we didn't even dare to looked at eachother ...i immediately covered my mouth with my hands...

"Sorry "

And with that i ran like rabit...and went to my home..but my crimson red face was not leaving me..even in dinner time..i was blushing and blushing..that even suchi and buddy looked at me..like i was mad...

Even what to talk about my dreamy romantic dream ...i excited to see when this dream come into real...and if say in my babu shy language it will take a decade ..huhh!!

Why dugga ma ?? why?? Why he is sooo shy fellow???but he is soo cute...hehe!!!!

But right now i am very...very...very angry..see today he didn't attended colleage...arghh!! Here i dying to see him but does he cares..??

I looked at rahul...this Dumbo ..some day he will surely die in my hands huhh!! See How he is sleeping..!!

I have to do something.. Smirk..

End of pov..

"Ouch..!!!" Rahul winched in pain rubbing his head..to ease his pain on forehead..with his lazy eyes he saw Bondita who was glaring at him holding a book in her hand ..

"Kya h yaar sone dona..i am feeling very sleepy ".. He pleaded as he was tried of journey whole night after returning from his uncle house..and his devil friend dragged him to attended colleage..

" sir abhi nahi ayye..mujhe unhe dekhne ka mann kara..kuch karna..dumbo " she said placing his plams on her face..

He looked at her in disbelief....her craziness for anirudh was growing up..

"Idea..rahul.." She excitedly jumped from her seat ...to which rahul gasped at her sudden loud. voice..

They looked at whole class who were looked them due to her voice and bon bit her tongue and smiled at rahul sheepishly who was looked her with annoyed face

" rahul ...sun..na..mujhe..na..tum..tumari help chahiye..umm please.."...she said and scratched her head ..

" what ..." He asked at her suspiciously generally she orders him..if she requesting then it will be a risky work..

"Umm..woh..i..mean ..ki..tume..mera sa..saath class bunk marke..mujhe..babu..ke ghar..pouchana..h..its simple.. Aur woh bhi abhi ke abhi.." She smiled at him...

But here rahul glared at her .." Noo ...way.." He straightforward denied her after listening her ....she frowned at him...

"Rahul..please yaar " she pouted cutely..

"No means no bondi..abhi unka ghar jana thik nhi..last time it was night..there was not that much issue in night..abh unka ghar jana thik nahi.." He tried to understand her..