part -11

As the special Day arrived ...HOLI THE FESTIVAL OF COLOURS is arrived ..das mansion was decorated beautifully..

" arre meenu jaldi jaldi hath chala puja keliye deri ho rahi hain " shouted suchi on a maid ..

Arvind and Vamshik was busy with the other arrangements.. They were decorating the houses by them self ..it was a fun to decorate together...

All set for puja ..that when arvind called his daughter..." PRINCESS... COME DOWN "

"Aayi PAPA " saying this she descended the stairs..holding her lehanga which was gifted by her papa...

" chan..chan..." As payal sound echoed . all were looked at the stair..seeing her all smiled looking at their apple of life ..

She smiled at them.. Coming to them ...

" Happy holi papa " saying this she jumped.hugging him tightly..

He laughed at her antics...arvind life lies only on his daughter..she was only reason he was till now alive..after losing his love.." Sonakshi"....".. She was print xerox of her mother ..not only By looks but to heart..

" Happy holi princess.. " he kissed her forehead..caressing her hair...

" Sara pyaar , wishes sirf apne papa ko hame nahi " Vamshik and suchi winched...while father and daughter duo laughed seeing their drama..

" Happy holi..my buddy....Happy holi suchi.."she hugged them..and was going to touch their feet..but they stoped her...

" yeh kya kari thu ..betiyaa pau nahi chuti..aur thum tho hamare jaan hoo ...bas God thuje sari kushiyan dee aur tere sare wishes puri kaaree" they placed a peck on her head...

" hamare princess ajj sach me asli princess lagri hain Bilkul pari jaise " suchi said cracking her knuckles ..putting a kohl tika on back of ear..

" thank you buddy...suchi " said bon looking at them..with warm smile...

" abb pooja shuru kare.." All nodded and went to puja ..

After the puja.. Bondita went to her room..and brought bundle of bags with her ..and called all the servernts to hall...

While the family looked at her confused ..

" meenu kaki yeh app ke liye " saying this she forwarded a bag ..

" nalin kaka yeh app keliye .. Aur sangeetha didi yeh app ke liye..auk yeh appke kids ke liye.. Aur yeh sweets and paise ..mere taraf se ajj holi hain naa isilye .. " She passed them all the things to them with a smile ..

" kol ke Dekhiye..aur batana ki pasand ayya ki nahi " said them to open the gifts which she brought them with her yesterday...

For meenu she brought..red and yellow banarsi saree ..for nalin she brought blue kurta..for sangeetha she brought lemonaid anarkali ...for their kids dresses , shoe and books .. Which were costly too...

All looked at her in amusement ..she brought such costly thing which they were not afford by balancing their daily needs ...

" thank you ... Mamm hamare liye itna karna ke liye .." Because she was the reasons ..for which their childrens were studying in big and good convent schools.. Her family bears all burden of their children education.. And for servernts what will great thing that their children are having Bright future because of there boss ...

" mam .kisko ko bola..mein beti , behen nahi hu kya appka ..aur thanks tho mujhe bolna chahiye ki app log hamare liye bhotoh kuch karte hain..jab mein Choti thi ..meenu kaki kana kilane ke keliye..mere peeche pura ghar ghumthi thi...aur nalin ka app papa ke aur buddy ke saare kaam karte hain...papa keliye adhi raath thak office ke bahar driver ka kaam karthe hain..kabhi kabhi mere liye school ke bahar kade rehete hain mujhe lene ke liye .. Aur bech raaste mein mere liye appne paise se ice cream , chocolates dilathe the
..