part -45

" bondita tum

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" bondita tum..ye" before he could complete his words Bondita quickly took a wrist full of tumeric powered and throw on his hand ..making anirudh shut his eyes.

"Ugh. Ugh..ugh.." Anirudh coughed loudly when a power type a little enter into his nose and mouth ..

Bon immediately opened the door of his room and som, batuk, shubra entered into the room ..

Anirudh was still coughing.." Bondita kya h ye.." Opening his eyes he saw his family was in his room

" jab chot lagi tho dawa laga na chahiye na.." Bon held her hips..

In this mean time every one entered into his room..

Anirudh saw his wound was covered with tumeric ..and looked at her..his shirt was having turmeric traces

All saw her..her dress was covered with yellow colour and her right hand too.
" bondita tum yeha kya karri ho.." He asked her..looking at his hand..

" woh chodiye aur yeh sab kya chal raha hai..aur yeh chot kaise lagi appko.." Saying she hold his hand

Anirudh looked down when he felt a drop of tear from her eye on his hand

" som dada.." She called som..she made ani sit on bed ..

But anirudh was about to get up " baito chup chap..warna " she warned him strictly ..

Kaka suprised when anirudh obediently sat on bed..

" koyeli didi haldi wala doodh " she asked her ..koyeli immediately left to bring it ..

Here Shahnaya was gritting her teeth when she saw anirudh how quietly listening her words..

" dada ..apko kya hogaya..itna gussa..dekho kitna zyada kata h apka hath.." He dressed his wound..

" par apko itna gussa ayya kyu tha.." Bon thought to herself..

" som dada mein abhi atti hu tab thak inka dyaan rakiye " she left from their ..but while going she took batuk and bihari with her.

" anu tikh h tu .." Subhra asked checking his hand tears rolled from her eyes..

"Dekh kitne chot lagi tujhe.." She cried more..

" Malkin..doodh " koyeli placed milk beside bed..

" yeh loo.." Subhra forward glass ..he took a sip and placed again on table..

" mein..badh mein pillunga..abb app jao mein tik hun ..i want to sleep.." Saying he laid on bed..

" haa shubra behen usse aram karne dho ..hame chal na chahiye.. " he took her from his room..

"Par..daa." She was about to say but kaka convinced her..

" dada ..yeh tablet lijiye app ko neend ajayegi .." Som placed a tablet beside milk..

his naughty student-her handsome sirजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें