part -31

"Ahhhhh" both shouted

Anirudh immediately hide himself behind the curtains..

Here bon was shocked to see anirudh just in towel..

She immediately turned her back to him..

"Sorry...sorry..kuch..nahi dekha.." She murmured closing her eyes with her hands..

Here anirudh shut his eyes..he was soo shy and embarassed .." She saw him in towel ...oh god.." He throught himself ..

Both shut their eyes blushing...

Ani slowly opened his .. And saw Bondita turned to opposite to him..taking the opportunity he silently tip toped to get his dress from the bed..

But bondita turned and again saw him in towel..

"Hey dugga ma .." She again shouted..shuting her eyes.

And here anirudh immediately rushed behind curtains seeing her..

" tu..tum.yeha..ky..kya kar rhi hoo..." Anirudh asked her fixing his towel as it become loose..

She opened her eyes and saw him behind curtains ...he completely covered his body with curtains expect his face..

" main..main..apko miss kar rhi thi..iss..iss liye ..class bunk marke agaye.. " she said thinking something...

" what..tum..tum class bunk marke agaye..its bad habit..apko principal se punishment milegi...

Hoo please pehli apni halat tho dekho ...bedh mein meri complaint kar lena.." She said rolling her eyes..

" matlab " he asked being confused..

" yeh.." She smirked pointing his clothes on bed..

He looked at her with wide eyes..he almost forgot that he was only just towel..and didn't took his clothes from bed

"Bon..bondita." He was soo shy..his cheeks were red with blush ..

"Haa..." She replied smirking thinking her plan to tease him..

"Woh..woh..ca..can..pl..please..turn...ba..back..I ..wa..want..m.my..cl..clothes.. " he was stammering badly..and badly blushing..

She licked her lips seeing his red cheeks..

" nahi mudungi.. " she said smirking to which he looked at her with wide eyes..

" what..?? " he shouted .

" please ..please..tum jao...mujhe..mere kapade pehna h" he requested her with puppy eyes .. Holding curtains tightly...

" ok..." She a stepped back towards door..anirudh breathed a relief..but shocked when she locked the door from inside...

"Bo...bon..dita..K..kya k..ar rhi.. ho..hoo..." He was stammering nervously seeing her turning towards him with that killing smirk ...

" main..kuch..nahi.." She said coming towards him..but he widened when she removed her shrug from her shoulder...

His breath got hitched when she turned her all hairs to one side..and her crop top giving a slight view of tummy and navel...

He clutched the curtains tightly feeling the temptation to touch her..

She smirked seeing his face.. She walked towards him but he moved back..still holding curtains to his body..

She held her hands to her chest..and smirked..

" kya chahiye apko.." She asked him huskily ..

His breath heaved up listening her seductive husky voice..