part- 65

The atmosphere inside the car had changed into something which they never felt . anirudh has stopped the  car near his house ..

Both sat in silence not knowing what to say to eachother but when his eyes fell on her forehead and he can feel his body is filling with so much of proud and love..

Bondita was frightening with her dress but looked at him when he held her hands , he smiled at her Lovingly and brought her knuckles to his lips and kissed it with love...

" lets face it ..bondita ..are u with me ? " he looked at her and she nodded . but seeing her nodding cutely at him ,make his heart fluttered.

Anirudh wanted to say so many things to her .but was feeling sudden nervousness. Were as bondita was biting her inner cheeks trying to control her racing heart seeing his intense gaze her . she too want to say so many things but she was feeling very shy suddenly .

" ch..chale.." He nodded controlling his racing heart beats and they reached to face their family and thinking  how they are going to face them .

....

" rahul I am tensed ..dar lag rha h.." Ritu wiped her sweat looking at the entrance and again at the family members who were seated in hall .

"Hame itni tension hori h toh pata nhi unhe kitna tension hora h ..abhi thak ajana tha unne.." Rahul was very tensed knowing the consequences but he determined not to leave their side .

" kaha h meri bachi ..pata nhi anirudh kaha lekar gaya h usse ...hame yeh bhi nhi pata ki woh ghar athe ya nhi .." Suchi held her head as it started to hurt her ..

Vamshik too tensed as he can't able to contact arvind and now bondita too is missing ..what was happening in their life..

" don't worry suchi ..woh anirudh ke saat h ..she will be fine.." Vamshik tried to console her ..

" subhra behen anirudh kaha chala gaya h ..hame toh dar lag rha h ..aur pata nhi yeh admi kya karde hamari anirudh bete ke saath .." Trilochan eyed at bhanav who was patiently sitting without a word , and whispered to subhra who was also looking at door way praying to god to keep them  safe

" pata nhi daa..raat ko hamse baat karne ke baath room mein chala gaya h ..maine usse samjha ne ki try kiya tha..but anu ne door thak open nhi kiya..phir pata nhi kab chala ga ..." All her words stopped seeing at door way..

All stood up seeing anirudh standing at door way with bondita in his arms ..but what shocked them more was garlands on their neck and bondita hairline was filled with vermilion

Anidita stood in silence seeing their shocked state ..while rahul and ritu were scared for upcoming argument ..

Anirudh walked inside and made her on sit couch and handed her water ..all were more shocked seeing his act even his wife too ..how normally he was behaving !!

He around and announced with grave voice .." Hamne shadi karli h .."

Land slipped from trilochan and banav feet ..all looked at him with wide eyes..

" yeh kya mazak h anirudh .." Trilochan stepped ahead glaring his nephew ..

" mazak nhi kaka..kyu apko koi problem h .." Anirudh answered with straight face ..

" anu ...yeh kiya h tumne pata bhi ..its not a joke beta..tum aise usse shadi nhi kar sakte.." She tried cup his face but he jerked away ..

" kyu nhi kar sakta ..app log hame alag kar sakte ho ..kyu !! woh bhi hamari marzi ke bina..kyu 'maa jab hame trust h ki hum ek dusre ke sath apni life jee sakte h tho problem kya h shadi karne mein." Shubra can feel the anger and hurt in his voice ..