part - 49

" bihari luggage car mein rakdho .." Kaka instructed bihari .

All gathered at breakfast table ..and anirudh was all Ready to leave for mumbai ..

" anirudh yeh work risky h ..so be carefully .and take care of that ..and mein officials se baat kar liya h and it will make your work easy.." Kalindi said ..

" yess kaki personally I will take of that " anirudh said sipping his coffee ..

" maa..batuk kaha h ." anirudh said seeing batuk absence in breakfast..

" he is still sleeping ..kal match win hua tha na..a little party kiya tha ussne and got tried  " shubra said serving him breakfast ..

" this gada.shiv..shiv..shiv .bihari jake batuk ko utho .hamesha gadhe ke tarha  so tha h.." Kaka  muttered making anirudh giggle..

" Daa bacha h " binoy said..

" tu chup kar..nalayak bhai h mera " kaka glared at binoy who shut his mouth

" aunty mein ready hoon " Shahnaya spoke sitting on her seat..

" hmm..and tumara luggage ready h na.." Kalindi spoke to her to which she nodded.

" kyu boudi Shahnaya kahi jaa rhi h kya .." Binoy asked to which kaki nodded..

" acha h ..kam se kam ghar mein tho  Shanti rahegi ..dugga dugga" Kaka took a breath of relief ..

But kalindi next words shocked everyone and angering anirudh ..

" haa..Shahnaya leaving with anirudh to mumbai " Anirudh twisted spoon he was holding and looked  at kalindi furiously..

" noo..she wasn't comming with me.." Anirudh said with stern voice ..

" Anirudh ..mere re decision leke ka reason h ..tum bhout busy rahoge mumbai mein and may you can't able to manage them ..but with Shahnaya you can manage it ..and I am sending her because she was having share of her  work in this project and haa mumbai mein ek event ka invitation bhi mila h ..so you should attend it ..and that's final " kalindi said with clam voice she was not some one who would lose her clam on shouting

" fine but don't I am wasn't going with her to airport .." He said and left the dinning  table to meet bondita ..

" bye maa..bye kaka take care of yourself " taking blessing he left leaving a fuming  Shahnaya because she know   now he wasn't going to airport instead he was going to meet bondita..

" I swear bondita yeh trip mein Anirudh ko thujse hamesha ke liye dur na kardi  toh mein bhi Shahnaya nhi " she smirked ..

When she got know Anirudh was living for mumbai ..she manipulated kalindi sending her to mumbai  with Anirudh and she have planned so many things with Anirudh which will make  anirudh agree marriage with her at any cost ..

...

" princess kya hua..app dull kyo ho ..inte subha.." Arvind asked seeing bondita gloomy face with fingers playing in plate..

" nothing papa " she passed a smile to him..

" arre ajj Anirudh mumbai  jaa raha h na..that's the reason she is upset  haina gf " vamshik said ..

" yess..buddy ..mein bhi ane ke zidd kari thi ..but he ..ziddi babu" she again started playing with food.

"Its his work bacha u should understand " arvind said to which she nodded with pout

That's when all heard anirudh car honk ..

" baba mein chalti hu.." Saying she went towards door..

" arre breakfast .." Suchi shout..