part - 32

These three looked at eachother..and gulped listening the banging the door ...

" anirudh " the outside person called him...

Listening the person ..anirudh and bihari gulped lump..

" kaka..\ malikh." Duo muttered under their breath ..

They looked at each other..with fearful expression..

" chupo..chupao ..chupo.. Chupao" Anirudh and bihari marched to and fro . ..holding their head...

Here  they were frightening by  the knocking sound was getting louder..

" anirudh..door kol..beta.." Kaka banged the door louder..he was worried about his health..he was having high fiver..when he and shubra visited his room to check him...ani was sleeping soundly because of medicines..

So without disturbing him they went checking his temperature with plam .. They sighed in relief when they his temperature was not that high like yesterday  ....

But now it was 11 still he wasn't  awake and this gadha bihari was sent to check him if he was awake or not ..but he didn't return...

And inside room ani and bihari was roaming around Bondita holding their heads thinking where to hide her..

Kaka again knocked door..

Anirudh immediately hold bondita hand and took her behind a cupboard but kaka will definitely catch her..

" udhar nhi..idhar .." Saying bihari went and try to  hide bondita behind bed rest..but the space was not  sufficient for her to hide..

" arre pagal..bihari ..waha.nhi..yaha.." Saying anirudh   hide her behind curtains but ..she was easily visible to them..

" arghh!!... Kaha chupai inhe" bihari scratched his head..

" haaa yaa tikh h.." He was about pull to her in balcony.. But she jerked him..

" bass.." She shouted..

" shhhhhh" anirudh and bihari shushed her keeping  finger on their lips..she immediately kept finger on her lips.

Anirudh glaring her ..took her to balcony to hide her..but saw shubra in garden and immediately pulled her back to room..

But unknown to them.. someone saw them..

" bahar ma h..abb kya karre.." Anirudh sat on bed ..what if his kaka find a girl comming to his room hiding from every one..

No he didn't worried about him...what if his kaka think wrong about her ..and her character he can't bear that..

" Anirudh door kol beta ..hame Chinta hori h.." Now kaka shouted at them ...

Anirudh gulped ..and a place crossed in his mind..he felt like fool..why that he didn't  think before..nevertheless..

"  bihari ..kaka ka manage kar lena.." Saying he grabbed her hand took her to his  wordrobe closet

He pulled bondita into closet and he himself hide inside pushing his coates a side making a little sufficient place to stand.. Closed the closet ..

" ahh " she  slowly winched when her arm hit cupboard.

" kya hua." He wishpered..

" kuch ..nahi " she replied pressing her arm... He pulled her towards him.. And pressed her to him..

Bondita gasped.." Space zyada nhi h..mudogi toh..chot lagegi.." He whispered nearly her ears ..but that affected bondita in different way..

Here bihari saw them hiding and took deep breath ..he was given a responsibility to save his chote malikh..and may be his would be choti malkin