part - 46

Bondita wiped her tears ..and looked at Shahnaya who was fuming in her anger

" stop..stop..tum hoti koun ho ..yeh sab karne ki aur kehene ki  ..aur anirudh ke family ke bare mein bolne ki ..tum kya usse unti achhi tarah se janti ho unke family se zyada...wait ..wait ..janti ho gi hi.. Akhir sab se chup chup ke unke bedroom mein joh atti jo ho. Am i right bondita.." Bon fisted her hand tightly trying hard to control herself for not to break her teeth..

Kalindi widened her eyes understanding the way Shahnaya trying to show finger on Bondita character ..

But soon Shahnaya winched in pain ..when Bondita suddenly hold her hand and twisted it back too tightly leaving red marks..

" how dare you.. Ajj agar yehi baat tu mere saamne inke guest na hoke bolti ..abb tak mein teri woh halat karti joh tu soch bhi nhi sakte..you know my  name is BAD ..BONDITA ARVIND DAS agar mein BAD bane par uttar ayyi na toh..teri liye bikul accha nhi hoga..so kindly don't make me to show my bad..and haa tune sahi kaha tha..mein chup chupke atti thi..but abb mein sidda main door se auyngi jara mein bhi tho dekhu kon rok sakta h mujhe.. .. " Saying she tightened her grip..

" ehyy.ladki.." Binoy was about to shout at her ..but her one glare to him was enough to shut him..

" beta ..chod usse ..use lag jaye gi .. " kaka tried to stop her..

" nahi kaka ji ..ajj isse sabak ko sika kehi rahungi.." She hold her another hand

" ahhh.." Shahnaya winched in pain when bon hold her left hand and twisted it back ..

All are tried to stop her..but the more they stoped ..the more she twisted it tightly.

" tumari himmat kise hue..unke bare mein itne sab kuch bolne ki ..and mere character per agar kuch kehlete toh shayad chod dete..but you made him cry ..and i won't tolerate it an inch ..because .. You know what i can't bear a single tear of his..and you dared to make him bleed..yeh first and last time warn kar rhe hu..stay away from him..warna agar yesa dubara kiya tho Bondita arvind das gussa dekho ge..joh tumare liye bikul acha nhi hoga..especially unke matter mein.." Saying she pushed her on ground near shubra feet ..

" be careful .." She snapped her fingers. And left from there not Before glaring kalindi ..and left out..

Somanth followed her to drop her..

All family looked at her ..batuk and bihari were dancing in mind itself seeing her poor state..

Here Shahnaya sitting on ground near shubra ..feeling so humiliated ..

" i swear Bondita ..agar Anirudh ko tumse dur nhi kari toh mera naam bhi Shahnaya brijwal hi nahi ..i swear iss bezaathi ka kimat toh tumhe chukake hi rahugi " she looked at her wrist which were dark red marks ..

" utho.." Kalindi lifted her from ground and took her to her room..silently ..

" shubra behen  haam anirudh ko dekhne ja rhe h ..tum chalo hamare saath .." Saying he took her to anirudh room.

" batuk tum jao so jao ..kal school bhi jana h na.." Shubra caressed his head ..

Nodding batuk went to his room ..bihari and koyeli to left to their quaters.

Binoy shrugged his thoughts about his family drama ..and left to his room .

....

Here Bondita sitting in car looking at sky through car window thinking what was happened ..

" bondita .." Som called her breaking the silence between them..

" hmm. " she hummed still looking out ..