part -75

" see , I wore ur t-shirt babu " bondita cutely pointed her t-shirt to anirudh as they were talking in video call .

Anirudh bit his inner cheek to resist the desire to pull her cheeks from the phone itself , she was looking so cute in his baggy t-shirt.

" why ? " he asked even after knowing the reason .

" why ? Matlab ..mein apko bhout miss kar rhe hu...please jaldi aao na..mujhe acha nhi lagta apke bina " she pouted showing her sad face , anirudh looked at her with a look

Like , ohh God !! I can't handle her cuteness anymore ..his big baby wife !! I want to run to her NOW !!!!

"Babu " she called him but anirudh was just staring at her with that longing eyes.

" babu " she called again a little loudly, anirudh jerked from his state as her loud echoes in earbuds which were used .

" h..huh " he looked at her with a confused face .

" dumbass " she huffed lowly and asked him again when he will return back .

" shayad fours day ..par tumari last exam tak aa jaaunga .." He said as he sipped his hot coffee sitting in the cafe of New York City .

" hmm..please come back soon " she said as her eyes were turning glossy .

" heyy !! Please Mishti stop crying again please " he pleaded , she nodded wiping her teary eyes .

Anirudh smiled " I will say batuk to bring chocolates for u " her eyes lit up at this and smiled lightly.

Anirudh chuckled , he knows bondita is having her mood swings .
.
.
.
.
.
Of her period !!!

She has terrible cramps and mood swings .

" maa ne tume hot bag and somm painkillers diya h naa , tumne le liya naa " he asked raising his eyes .

Anirudh remembered when she called him at midnight and became a crying mess holding her stomach in pain .

He was tensed so much from listening to her loud wails .he immediately called his mother to check on her .

And she informed him that she was on her periods , he asked his mother to do something.

He wasn't able to sleep for the whole night . it was thanks to subhra who gave a bag of hot rice and som gave her a pain relief tablet .

She finally cooled as she stopped her cries . he talked all the soothing words until she fell asleep again .

And he made a mental note and never left her alone on her periods .

How badly he wanted to pull her in his lap and kiss her whole face pampering her on bed .

" haa ..I took them , see !! " she showed him her hot bag which she kept under her t-shirt.

He chuckled at her and nodded " okk..tum rest karo abb ..I have some work ..I will call u later !!" He said looking ahead of his phone screen .

" hmm..bye love uu ". She blows him a kiss waving bye at him.

" I love u too ..bye " he waved and gave her a blow kiss .

...

" ANI -RUD " anirudh smiled at his school friend david and he hugged him .

" D ..my dude , how are you ,it's been years since we met " anirudh hugged him back tightly.

" yaah. It's been almost a decade man " he smiled as they sat on their seats at the coffee table .