part -84

Anirudh blinked his eyes trying to blink away his tiredness for continuously driving more than eight hours . but what he was more concerned about was his stupid wife who was in danger with her  stupidity. Was he mad at her ? Yes he is .. He is more than mad ,he is hurt . because he feels like questioning himself.

Was he incapable of protecting her family ? That is why she was left alone to save her father ? Does she think he can't bring back her father as he promised to her ?. ..

All these questions were rising in his mind questioning the motive of her secretly leaving without him to get her father back .

While his heart was beating frantically thinking that she would drag herself into some dangers .

Thinking about all this his gaze at the brightly shining sun , it was past from morning and he  knows that bondita would reach to toto pura .

Bondita please be safe !!!

"Anirudh ..I think yeh gadi tumari h " anirudh pulled the brakes seeing his car being parked under a tree . he hurriedly got out of his car and reached there .

" shit , bondita gadi choddi h yeha , abb hum usse track kaise karenge " anirudh hissed now kicking the tries .

"Bondita kaha  ho tum " he breathed falling on the floor leaning to the car . "sir please ,aap tension math lijiye mam yehi kahi hogi " naina felt bad seeing him so worried ,she can see the slight moist forming in his eyes .

He was hardly trying to stay strong . she knew it . anirudh blinked back his forming tears . Now it's  not the time to sit calmly, he has to save two important people in his life .

" anirudh  hame kitna jaldi ho sake arvind sir aur bondita ko dund  na hi hoga , yaad h naa bondita ka birthday next week mein hi yeh " anirudh nod at cc and stood on his feet .

" sir hum toto ko pouche ke liye yehi rocky road short cut ka use kar sakte h " naina informed them the way , they nod at her and started to walk  on that way .

As they reached the entrance of the village where a small name plate was placed showing TOTO . " finally we are here , anirudh abhi hume aur der nhi karni chahiye " cc said looking forward to the big trees

As they were about to move forward ,they saw some men wearing a coffee colour outfit walking towards them .they were about six to nine members .

" anirudh ji " one of his men said , anirudh came forward . "aap ? " he questioned " sir , hame apke friend ne bheja h apki mrs ko dhundne , tension mat lijiye ham yeha ka  place ache se jante h apko dhundne mein asani hogi " he informed. Anirudh joined his hands " thank you so much " he thanked .

" naina and cc ham ek kaam karte h , tum aur neha baba ko dundo jao mein bondita ko dhundta hoon aise jaldi search kar payenge hum" cc nodded at him and took a few mens with him and neha .anirudh went to search for bondita with remaining men .

" ji apne ise deka " anirudh  showed bondita photo on his mobile . the old woman looked at him with a confused face and then at his mobile and shook her head in no .

"Bondita " he shouted calling her while asking every person passing by him showing her photo .but to his panic he wasn't finding her .

" kaha ho tum bondita " he glanced at his mobile and scrolled it and a smile crossed his lips , it was their photo of him carrying her on his back and she was always pulling his cheek trying to tease him saying "my cutie pie "

He closed his eyes , they were so happy at that moment without any pain and together , there were always problems for them but they were together holding each other and facing them .