part -57

Anirudh breath hitched seeing the alluring beauty standing infront of him . frightening with her fingers..casting her lashes down

With slow steps anirudh inched towards her in a daze . with each step he took ,he found her more beautiful by heart and body .

Here bondita become more anxious feeling his presence towards her . she took her steps back still looking down.

The resort vip room was decorate with scented candles and rose petals and with lily fragrance making the room more cozzy

Before she can pin to wall , anirudh pulled her towards him making her gasp and he fold her hand of her back ..

In the candle light her face was growling in golden shade making her look more intoxicating  .

" are..u nervous !! " she breathed more heavily at his voice . she looked at his bewitching black orbs which so intense that a shiver ran to her spine .

Her throat felt more dry making her just nod  at him . he smirked her shivering at his gaze and simple touch ..

Such a effect he have on her !!

Tugging her hairs behind her ears ." kyu " he questioned her. Her cheeks felt burning on fire and became red as cheery in shame ..

" its not the first time I am touching u " he mumbled in a slow voice brushing his lips on her neck . she immediately  held in collar feeling her knees week

" nor its the fist time I am kissing you " he seductively kissed her neck ..taking her skin between his lips sucking it.

Her hold on his collar tightened. And her lower lip pressed between her teeths trying to stop her moans ..she was loosing all her senses in his simple touch and her little tipsyness was not at all helping her..

" open your eyes .." She trembled in his seductive touch on her cheeks..and looked at him

He smiled looking at her because he know it was her first time and his too..its was their first time .

" I LOVE YOU BONDITA DAS ".." as these words left from him .the world stopped for bondita . her whole body froze in place .

The room fell in complete silence . only sound of waving water in their pool with their heavy heart beats .

Her eyes closed in bliss feeling  his loved filled kiss on her forehead . a single tear rolled through her just like a pearl .

His thump so gently caressed her cheek wiping her tear traces . he too so overwhelmed at his own confession . although he planned so many things to propose her but felt it was time to tell her ..that words she craved to listen from him from long .

" I KNOW..AND I LOVE U TOO.  " he smiled at her words..haa..he know that she know about how much he love her

His lips travelled to her eyes . but instead of getting nervous . she smiled at him .

" my missy ..I love you very much " her cheek tainted into deep red feeling his  lips on her cheeks..

Her hold on his collar loosened and trialed on his chest above the heart on coat  .

" abb bhi nervous hoo.." He asked her with teasing glint ..

" nhi tho.." She smiled at him ..

" achaa.." He kissed her nose tip..she giggled at him nodding

" dekhte h " he gazed at lips smirking .. Her giggle lessened seeing his gaze on her lips..

He gazed at her lips and then her eyes..and leaned to her lips . when he about to touch her lips..she pushed him and ran to glass sliding doors ..