part -25

As soon as the door closed sound reached her ears  . she turned back ..but seeing him she shocked..he started to come towards her ...

  " app " she said and moved back..

" yes..me..what you thought who could be it ...hmm praneet ..hmm " anirudh said holding his hands near his cheat..

Bon stood their silently and she hold her hips and pointed her forefinger to him ..and with narrow eyes..

"Main..kyu bolu .." She said in her bossy tone with  a frown..to which he was  in awe. 

" hoo..aisa..kya." He said with a smirk..

" hmm" she hummed ..seeing  his smirk she immediately remembered how he teased her..she immediately looked down ..and started to walk out of library .because only she know how much she was controlling on her self from the thoughts of kissing his lips..

But when she about to forward her steps more ani blocked her way and stood infront of her ...she looking at him with frown face... To which he smiled sheeplishly..

She again turned to  left to move ..too which anirudh moved left and block her way..she again moved right ..and ani again blocked her way..this was continued for a long time...

This was irking her.."haatoo " she said stomping her feet on floor..but anirudh didn't moved a bit but went close to her with that killer smirk..

As he came more closer to her with that smirk..her breath got quicken .."nahi tho ..kya kar logi " ...he said teasing her ...he was loving to tease her..

Her cute angry , irritated , frown  look was making him blush towards her...he was feeling like to kiss her  face whole with his lips...and top of that her look was making him go hell of heaven of his feelings...

He never said to her..but he love her in western looks..and her knee length frocks with pony tails..and curled hairs make his mind in daze...he sometimes stare at her when she totally engrossed in her books.. Or into something's else ...

But right here he was deeply looking at her ...

Here bon again tried to cross him seeing him lost in his thoughts ..but anirudh was quick enough to stop her way..she groaned in irritation and stepped a back...

Holding her hips..she hung her head down ..to which he confused ..but he widened his eyes seeing her rushing towards him ..and before he could say anything he left out slow groan ..

  " ahhh" when her strong head hit straight to his chest ...soon he stepped back ..she smirked..

" mujhse panga ..bhouth mhengi padegi..huh.." Said smirking while ani rubbing his chest over shirt ..

She looked him and went to door only to pulled back ..  and she hit with hard chest..

" I want to talk to you " he said holding her hand on her back...

She turned her face to another side " I don't want to talk ..." And blowed her cheeks. 

   " par ...mujhe tho karni h " said in his husky voice.. Very well knowing what type affect this vioce have on her...he smiled seeing her shiver to his  voice..

She felt her throat getting dry...she looked at him  with her puppy eyes and nodded her head in no...still puffing her cheeks..

" hyee!! Kitne cute hain meri mishti " his inner heart  sounded at in awe...

Bondita  was wriggling in his hold as he still holding her hand..

But her actions came to halt and her eyes widened when she left his lips on her left cheeks..and looked at him with jaw hung down..