part -15

Here anirudh , somtuk went from back door with help of spare key.. as the family members already return from event...

After fresh up .. Ani jumped on his bed ..digging his face on pillow..soon he drifted into sleep due to tired Ness..

It was almost dinner time when ani , somtuk woke up from their sleep..

All the family members gathered in the dinning area.. Bihari and koyli was serving them ...while eating kalindi spoke...

" anirudh , som ,batuk ..event chodke tum log kaha chale gaye the..I didn't saw u three in event " she said tapping the spoon to plate.. In her stern voice

While here all stoped eating and looked at trio brothers who were looking down...

Kaka looked at when batuk who was fearing to her stern voice with fritening his fingers while som looking down..

" kaki...hum sab log " before ani could say anything... Kaka immediately spoke remembering that they went to enjoy

" kalindi ...actually anirudh ke collage ke colleague unke saath chalne ke liye insists kiya tho ... Woh chala gaya tha..usse mein ne hi permission di thi aur som aur batuk ko bhi mein nehi ka ha tha uske sath chalne ke liye kaha ...."

Kaka said it to avoid the further discussion as if kalindi knows that they break her rules..she will blast at them...

But this doesn't set well with anirudh...he doesn't want to lie them...because in his view they didn't do any crime by enjoying .... Those he said that which angered kalindi...

" kaki we went to enjoy holi ...not with colleagues..but my with my student who are my friends.. And I don't thik we did anything wrong.."

" anirudh , don't cross your limits.. Hold ur tongue " binoy said looking at anirudh with angry eyes..

" sorry baba.. I don't think dada said anything wrong ..." This time batuk said ..

All looked at him with shocked because never before batuk spoke against elders...

In this while subhra and trilochan looked at eachother as the argument was heating up...

Kalindi was looking ani .. Standing up...

She came near him..he looked at her..

She placed her forefinger behind his ear..removing it she found colour stains..on him...

" so , anirudh tum holi kehlne gaye the ...haa.. Bade bade log ayethe waha mein thuje milna chahthi thi taki tum unme mingle ho pao..par thum...ese pure colours mein dubke...cheap , uncultured... Middle class walo ki tarah..chi...yehi sikne thuje meine bejathA America Haa "

Listening to her talk .. He fits his hand ... Standing up...

" yes , agar apko yeh enjoyment cheap lagta hain..uncultured , un discipline and Middle class living style .. Then I don't mind to live a life that...!!!!

"About America...kaki. Meine appko roka tha mujhe math bhejho US...appne ma ko chod nahi jaunga..but kisi ne suni meri baath...I was just 10 years kid...when u all send me to US...I cried and pleaded to every one to not send me...but you didn't listen to me....even..even my ma too leaved me alone..." He looked at shubra who was having tears in her eyes..

" ma ne uss bache ko chod diya ...jho apni ma ka pallu din raat pakade ghumtha tha...even a single Person was not able to stop me from leaving this house...for the hole 14 years.... And I left for boarding school ... Its not a school its a jail to me...for this I HATE U ALL " his own eyes filled with tears while saying this words...