part -79

"Bondita  paas the bowl  please " anirudh asked forwarding his hand at the breakfast table but bondita ignored him and continued to eat .

"Bondita " he called in a little high pinch voice gaining everyone's attention at the breakfast table . bondita stopped for a second and started to eat completely ignoring him .

Anirudh was done with her ignorance now ,he slammed his hand on the table  loudly before standing up and glaring at her.

" anirudh " kalindi called him seeing him so angry . " not today kaki , I am observing Bondita from the time I came back ,she is ignoring him like I don't even exist " he huffed .

" bahu , tum gussa ho kya ani se , yaa jagada hua h " shubra asked because she and kalindi returned home along with somnath and chandrachoor this morning.

All looked at her waiting for her answer . but she was doing her work not giving a dam to anyone .

" that's enough now , bondita don't u have manners to reply to someone who is questioning you ,what's wrong with you " anirudh asked holding her arms and pulling her up .

" anirudh, leave me " she argued trying to be free from him .

" dare u bondita , u can't leave without answering us " he hissed .

" anirudh kya kar rha h chod bahu koo " kaka shouted seeing Bondita wriggling in his grip .

" anirudh ,I said leave me " Bondita shouted when anirudh didn't leave her , she jerked his hand from her .

" dare me ,right " she left from there to their room .

" anirudh,  is this the way you  behave with your wife , is this the manners u learnt being in the abroad.  " kalindi asked in a strict voice ,but anirudh stood silent .

They saw Bondita coming towards them and she slammed the papers in front of anirudh.

" Let's talk about this then " she asked shoving him some files in his hands . anirudh opened the files and looked at her in shock for a second but covered it .

" I don't know about this " he answered before throwing the file and leaving his room .

Bondita ran behind him and stopped him ." answer me  " she asked controlling her tears when he stayed silent.

Bondita couldn't hold her anger

" how dare you anirudh , how dare u " she shouted holding his collar and shaking him .

" stop this , bondita " he shouted trying to free from her . They were standing in the middle of the stairs .

" u fucking dare to me to stop this , because I won't. Tume kya laga tum yeh sab karoge  aur mujhe pata nhi chalega haan " she asked.

" kyu anirudh ? " she asked with tears .

" kyu chupaya ki mere dad kidnap the aur tumne woh officer ko mujhe kuch na batane ke liye kyu kaha , kyu  ? Thume sab pata tha and u choose to stay silent and betray me " she asked .

" will u stop bondita,  and yes I choose to stay silent because I don't care " he harshly shouted before yanking her .

Bondita tried to blink away her tears "I hate anirudh " crying left from there wiping her tears .

Anirudh sighed at her before going to his room to get ready for office .all the family members looked at them dumbfounded by their fight .

All day went in gloominess .bondita didn't come out of her room and anirudh left from there  not looking back at her .