part - 14

Bon closing her eyes.rubbed her cheeks with ani hands which were filled with red colour .....

Unknown to him His eyes were intensely gazing her .. She inched towards him closer..her heart beating is like it will explode in seconds...

Holding his collar she rub her cheek to his cheeks...he closed his eyes feeling her soft fluffy petal like pinkish cheeks to his own..

He can hear that his mind and heart again fighting with him..but he was so lost in her touch..that he didn't pay any heed to them...

Opening his eyes he saw her eyes staring at him..with different emotion... But it was making his heart heaving up speedily... There proximity was doing something to them...

They were standing this much close ..that He can feel her soft rose bud like soft bosoms touching his hard shaved chest... This making him feel a different kind of emotion running through his veins...

It's like his mind and heart was aching for her and her touch..to fill his empty life..

they were some unusual thoughts running in his mind..

Here bon was not at all in good state...she was craving to touch him..her heart ,mind , body was aching for him .his mere touch was making her legs to weak.. She was pooled in her own thought..but her chain of thoughts broked when she heard his words...

" bonditha.." He called her softly...

She lock her hand around his neck..

" hmm "... She hummed to him..

" wo...woh.I..I..m.ae.mean...c..ol...our. ...u. .wa..h...t...I...m..ea...hh" he was stammering.. Badly seeing her so .close..almost touching their nose..

" u want to colour me right " she wishpered in ears..brushing her lips on his ears...

He instantly hold her bear waist..as she was standing on her toes to reach his ears... He hold her securely...

" h..hmm.hmm " he hummed nevoursly...he was always astonished..how she can read what he was feeling ...

" so , lets play game.. If u win I will do what ever you say..and I won..then u should come with me for a coffee date.." She said caressing his hairs... While hold her by waist now too...

" so , I will close my eyes..and you apply colour on me..I will say which colour u applied..and u shouldn't apply.. On same place ..only once..ok..in this way u will not only colour me ... But I will get know how much i know u ... Hmm manzoor " she said smirking with mischiveously...

But here ani too trapped in her love game..

" ANIRUDH say yes to her take revenge... " his mind said to him...

" ani think once before doing ..kahi tumhi na fasoo " his mind alerted him..but mind occupied him

He nodded...in approval..

She smirked at him...

She closed her eyes..but this he said her not to do cheating..to which she nodded obediently...

She closed her eyes...ani came with multiple of colours..they were in corner of the place... Where they can visible to people was next to difficult...

Ani took a plate of pink colour in his hand and rubbed on her face...

He Stoped and waited for her answer..

GULAB colour..

He was shocked to known how she sensed right...