part- 21

As anirudh stepped in class his eyes roamed towards bon bench where she used to sit and stare at him during hole class..he closed his eyes huffing and started  walking towards board...

As he opened his book and looked back towards students ..he was explaining the notes..when his eyes fall on her bench..

He stoped what he was saying ...and gawking at bondita who was sat on her bench staring at him placing her face between her both plams and smiling at him..

"Sir..." A student spoke..

But no response

"Sir " this time a group of student said a bit loudly..that when he came from his lala land and frowned as bondita vanished..

" focus you idiot anirudh roy choudhary " he mind smacked him..he huffed and continued his class but all the students were looking at him weirdly because he was getting lost in between class...

After completing class he rushed to his cabin..

" arghh!! " he goan in frustration..

Stomping his foot on ground he left to library to gain a peace of mind..

As he went to library he saw bondita was waiting for him holding a pencil in her mouth and looking at him.. She came running to hug him ...he smiled at her...

But due a noise he came back to his senses ...he looked here and there and didn't find her...

He smacked his own head with a book which he was holding in his hands..

"Ouch !!!   Zorse marli " he muttered under his breath rubbing his head...

He sighing he settled himself on his chair and started reading a book..but his concentration was some where else.. He was flipping his pages ...

He was getting flashes how she used talk to him in library non - stop..how she used to move her hands while talking...

"Oh..god...kya karu mein...concentrate nahi hora mujhse " he held his head  ..taking a deep breath he started reading his book...

He went to canteen ..he ordered his coffee..and was about sip it..but found a tap feeling ..he turn towards to side..only to found bon munching her Sandwich..with coffee cup in another hand... He giggled at her..as her cheeks puffed with food.. She glared at him and smacked on his shoulder..

When his another colleague called him..that when he came out of his thoughts...he looked disappointed and continued his coffee...

It was the noon time when ani was walking in corridor after teaching his another class.

But his steps halted when he heard rahul laughing loud..he peeped from behind the pillar..

But frowned listening rahul and ritu talking to bondita through video call....

He Stomped to his cabin being irritated..

Comming to his cabin he closed his door..and throw his book harshly on table causing the pens fly in air .

He sat in his seat..he looked towards his phone..he annoyed looking at it angrily..

" how dare she !! Ajj subha se uska call ya message   wait kar rha hu ..par iss madam ka tho dekho...huhhh!! Mujhe call nahi kar sakti thi...dekho toh mein kitna miss kar raha hu...par isse toh kuch padi hi nahi...arghhh!! Mein baat nahi karunga isse ....huuh !! I am so much ...angry!!! He murmured under his breath holding  his hands near his cheast...

" no , ani aisa Gussa nahi karthe " he heard a voice he looked here and there..and shocked to see his reflex in different attire of him he was wearing a pure white oufit..but he was with full charming smile...sat in couch